Low Rider Challenge

Madwand

That has got to be the worst driving car in the game!

I cannot complete this, my controls seem to be too slow to respond properly and it takes me an hour to get back to the challenge every time I fail it.

I am using the SA Crazy Trainer +151. Can I use this to bypass or skip this challenge and move on to the next part of the game? I see some stuff in there that looks like that might be what it's for, coordinates and such, but I have no idea how to use it.

Thanks.

I cannot complete this, my controls seem to be too slow to respond properly and it takes me an hour to get back to the challenge every time I fail it.

I am using the SA Crazy Trainer +151. Can I use this to bypass or skip this challenge and move on to the next part of the game? I see some stuff in there that looks like that might be what it's for, coordinates and such, but I have no idea how to use it.

Thanks.

yeah , i don't really know what u r after ,but go true that low rider mission with keypad. just make custom control commands to the hydraulics

i used u,j,h,k as hydraulic controls :D

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks.

yeah , i don't really know what u r after ,but go true that low rider mission with keypad. just make custom control commands to the hydraulics

i used u,j,h,k as hydraulic controls :D

I'm havng problems with this mission too. Can anyone give me some pointers on how to beat this horrible mission? That car is the worst handling car I have ever used in any GTA game. What I want to know is why am I forced to use this crappy car when other cars I'm racing against are clearly better? Using the Perfect Handing cheat in Crazy Trainer makes it even worse. In GTA 3 on the first racing mission I used to just blow up all the cars, then wait for one to pass by, steal it and drive at my leasure to the finish line. Why do games feel the need to cheat by not making things like this fair. It only frustrates some of us because we have to play it over and over and over and over, etc... challenging is one thing but this is insane.

• 1 year later...

anyone please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the most worst game ever!!!!!!!!!!!

Please help to finish CESAR VIOLPANDO lowrider mission.

We are suffering.At least give ur save mission up to the lowrider mission. :bashhead:

The lowrider mission isn't that difficult.I was able to win it in the I think the third or fourth attempt.

There are far more difficult races in San Fierro without giving anything away......Trust me.

Edited by maxdamage