Need Help With Character Skin

tanmx

Yes, if you know what you're doing. Find one of the SWAT peds & edit the model w/ CJ's face, then replace one of the

outfits w/ SWAT CJ. I haven't played w/ this but if you can manually install a car you should be able to do this.

One of the members good w/ models can probably tell you how to break down the ped to make Boots, pants & jacket

to be placed in a store for purchase.

err urbanoutlaw...thanks but what the problem is...dont really know how to mod..thats why i am asking around...even if you give me the mod file..i wont even know how to put it in my gta sa..lol...thats why..i am not good in modding...so..if anyone know how..i really need it ..and the_viking...the link i go to cant show anything.virus or something ? or is my com disabling it so i cant see it..i dont know..but i really need SWAT uniform...or any uniform that look like swat..any model...like counter strike the anti terrorist model...at least something that look like swat.and i really need it...

And sometime ..i go to youtube and see some people have swat model..those you will see when you have 4 stars...i need it...so if you know how to get it ...please guide me through the steps.|

And last of all urbanoutlaw..you said those " members " who could help me..do you know them ? can you ask them to help me..i really want it..if it can be bought from shops using mod..its also ok..but i really need it !

Edited by tanmx