what mission is this?

Mendoza

from 0:17 to 0:24 i believe when Claude enters Salvatore's mansion with a pump action shotgun and there is a room of what looks like Mafioso since i would like to do the mission i take it that it is after salvatore is shot but who gives you then mission

You actually had to put a bomb in it, then when the children got in, detonate it. It was replaced by "I Scream, You Scream" where you had to kill some gang-members instead.

And I don't know what the Yakuza are doing inside Sal's mansion.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Love Hurts is believed to be a mission from GTA III that was removed from the final release of the game. The player would have destroyed the Love Media building with a Dodo to kill Donald Love and himself.

However, it is believed that this mission was removed shortly after the 9/11 terror attacks on New York City in 2001. GTA III's setting of Liberty City is directly based on New York, and the game was released in 2001.

• 2 weeks later...

Big bump, but it's probably Love Hurts

Love Hurts is believed to be a mission from GTA III that was removed from the final release of the game. The player would have destroyed the Love Media building with a Dodo to kill Donald Love and himself.

However, it is believed that this mission was removed shortly after the 9/11 terror attacks on New York City in 2001. GTA III's setting of Liberty City is directly based on New York, and the game was released in 2001.

No shit.

Edited by TUN3R

• 3 months later...