New Stunt Vid - Animosity

Chris

Yea, most of the good crews can be found there, Dark Army still has their own forums but have got a "section" on gtastunting that will redirect you to it. Theres pretty much a link to every crew video and every solo video in existance on there and if theres one your looking for but can't find you can just post and someone will know something ;)

I might join then, I have 56k but I am a big fan of stunt videos, doesnt matter the time, you put a lot of more effort and time to make a stunt video, than the time I download, plus, I have friends with good internet

Seriously........... WOW.

This video is enough to put me out of business. My Organised Chaos 2 is soon to be released, and I thought I was the first to do some of the stunts that are in mine, but nevermind I think they differenciate enough :). One thing I'm not sure of though is the modding of the games physics...... i.e the stuck bike method. Although it says no mods or cheats were used, I am left a little suspicious of the grinds. I have never heard of the stuck bike method, but im pretty sure some of the grinds weren't possible without some kind of cheat. For instance, The airport parking lot (adjacent to the airport perimeter) had a small (low) inward 360 off a ramp onto a grind all the way along the fence. I have spent hours trying to land that and seeing the collision files of the fence, its pretty much impossible. Also, you came off the ramp with medium speed (hence a low jump), yet speeded up whilst in the grind.

Modding the physics and using bike cheats is fine, but one thing I could suggest is having a list of physics/bike mods that were used at the end of the video. As that separtes the men from the boys I like to think :P. However, if I am completely wrong about cheating in the video, I bow down to you, as those stunts were innovative and to the limit. For my video series, I already had Organised Chaos 2 and 3 done, however I decided to fuse all the stunts from 2 and 3 together to form Organised Chaos 2 - containing over 50 stunts. This video will remain in my collection for a long time, I especially liked the use of PCJ's as ramps. Good work.

Edited by Johnline

No cheats or modifications were used at all ;) well, except for health and armour cheats of course, but nothing effects the stunting at all.

I'm not sure what you mean about the fence, several people have grinded the fence all the way along it and i also did a krail (opposite to inward 360) to grind on the same fence in a previous video. It is actualy lucky to grind the whole fence as your bike will quite frequently stall on the fence. I grinded the fence at least 10 times before actualy landing it and it took me days to do. The low inward 360 is because I leaned forward as i hit the jump (you must hit the jump on a certain angle) and completed most of the flip pretty much as soon as i hit the ramp.

The bike stuck method is a newly discovered way of getting huge air (big thanks to neo anderson for discovering it) which everyone in the stunting community has been doing over the past 2 or 3 months. This is how I set up a BSM, I park a PCJ600 about 1- 2cm away from where I want it to get stuck, than jump on another PCJ600 and nudge it softly so it falls over, if sucessful the bike will be stuck and you can run into it as hard as you want and it won't come unstuck. There are other methods to set it up but this is the way I find easiest.

Well, I hope this all makes sense :)

Then I bow down to you all, cause those stunts are extremely original and hard to pull off. Im gonna have to try that "bike stuck method" cause I've been meaning to model ramps to do certain stunts and grinds, but now I can just use bikes as makeshift ramps :lol: . My Organised Chaos 2 video has been put on hold for the moment because I am desperately trying to live up to your stunts and insert newer stuff into the video. I haven't seen many "underground team" stunt videos, but yours definately set a benchmark for me. Nice work.

• 5 years later...