New Stunt Vid - Animosity

Chris

We have a new Vice City stunt video hosted here at The GTA Place, this is the debut video from new stunting clan Terror Squad. Consisting of ZeroX, Matt and Urban Legend.

ZeroX writes:

Debut stunt video of the new Vice City stunting clan Terror Squad, in this you will see the latest stunts from ZeroX, Matt and Urban Legend. Editing by ZeroX. A must download for any stunter.

It's an excellent video in my opinion, lots of quality grinds and innovative stunts are performed, with some of the GTA LC mod being used too. Overall one of the best videos I've seen so far. It's in .wmv format but brilliant 640x480 high resolution so go and download it now! It's just over 56MB. Oh and you'll need WinRAR to extract it.

Animosity.jpg

Download Animosity - by Terror Squad

just thought i'd drop by and say thanks for the kind comments :) im really glad people are enjoying this video, after all, thats why i put so much time into editing it

oscar just to answer your question, yes, urban legend is y0man. Unfortunately he couldn't get many stunts in this video but don't worry I assure you matt and I are also very good stunters ;)

sorry for bragging lol and thanks for the comments

and a big thanks to pyr0xide for hosting the video for us :thumbsup:

Thats what I am talking about, great video, great stunts, editing, the music was the right, this is by far the best stunt video hosted here.

This video has all the style of the DA (former Urban Legend crew) and some other stunt crews.

Truly orginal stunts, some very creative, those spins to a big grind parts were awsome and you used the bike stuck metod to make some of the best stunts in the video.

Congratulations for a great video.

just thought i'd drop by and say thanks for the kind comments :) im really glad people are enjoying this video, after all, thats why i put so much time into editing it

oscar just to answer your question, yes, urban legend is y0man. Unfortunately he couldn't get many stunts in this video but don't worry I assure you matt and I are also very good stunters ;)

sorry for bragging lol and thanks for the comments

and a big thanks to pyr0xide for hosting the video for us :thumbsup:

Since we like your video so much, stay a while and be active. ^_^

Wow how many hours did that take on 56K?

I wish I had time for stunting again, I will in the summer.

Around 3 hours, I dont care about the time, I have more than 2gb and over 60 good stunts videos, if its worth it, I will get it.

I got your videos too, some good stuff there, I like them, if you make another I think it will be great.

I want to make one, I have more than 100 stunts in replay files, some are good, some are shit, but I think I have some potential there, maybe this summer I will make a VC stunt video, and if I do right, I might make a SA stunt video too.

I will give that video a 6/10, because everything has been done already, but the 6 comes from the fact that they used others pcj for the stunts (originality), but every stunt or 99.99% of them had pcj, so it loses 4 points. Feel me?

Anyways, i've started my second one, but for some reason my adobe premiere isnt working, since i reinstalled it.

Most of them are new, might look like some used one, but I can tell you from my collection that most of them are new, the only thing thing that is not new is the PCJ´s, they are the new thing for stunts, but they´ve been for a while now (at least a couple of months), but they look so great and is not that hard to make, the most difficult thing is to put the damn bike in place.

Is your opinion, so I respect it, but IMO the video desserves at least 8/10, I can give it 9/10 or so just because I have a few others that I preffer, most of them from the DA crew

I will give that video a 6/10, because everything has been done already, but the 6 comes from the fact that they used others pcj for the stunts (originality), but every stunt or 99.99% of them had pcj, so it loses 4 points. Feel me?

Anyways, i've started my second one, but for some reason my adobe premiere isnt working, since i reinstalled it.

i am very active in the stunting community and download all the latest crew vids and solo vids of good stunters, i assure you most of the stunts havnt been done before, such as my corkscrew to grind, krail to grind (both done at the airport) and matt's roof to roof grind.

when there are so many good crews pumping out vids it is very hard to have all stunts that have never been seen before, i dont really care for doing stunts that other people havnt done i just ride around and do what i havnt done.

the act of sticking a PCJ600 to a wall or pole or what have you, is what needed to be done for this video to keep the pace of the other crews, its the "thing to do" right now, personally, i find them too easy the hardest part is setting the bike up properly. Turning a PCJ600 is known as a BSM (Bike Stuck Method)

thanks to everyone who took the time to make a comment, oh and bryzed if your releasing a stunt vid you should post it at GTAstunting aswell

also, since adobe isn't working try sony vegas 5, very good editing program IMO

Edited by ZeroX

When there are so many good crews pumping out vids it is very hard to have all stunts that have never been seen before, i dont really care for doing stunts that other people havnt done i just ride around and do what i havnt done.

I know that, I dont make stunt videos but I have a lot and I can tell you, most of them are new and original

the act of sticking a PCJ600 to a wall or pole or what have you, is what needed to be done for this video to keep the pace of the other crews, its the "thing to do" right now, personally, i find them too easy the hardest part is setting the bike up properly. Turning a PCJ600 is known as a BSM (Bike Stuck Method)

And it also looks so good, I´ve been trying that just for fun, setting the bike is a pain in the ass, but once you put it, the stunt is easy ifyou put it in the right place, is the "in" thing and I think we will see more of it because you can make great things, and maybe another thing will come out soon.

thanks to everyone who took the time to make a comment

No problem, the video was more than worth it, I hope to see a new one soon.

WTF? Give me links to videos where you claim EVERYTHING has been done already.

And what's wrong with using a PCJ for every stunt, most people do, for a start my own videos, Psy's videos, and countless others, all use solely the PCJ.

I think the video deserves more than a 6.

Hmm, the smallest vote this got in the stunting community was 8/10 and thats with crews such as ATS, ZS and DA rating it, I don't see why this would get a 6/10

Those crews are the best crews around and TS is on their level with our first video.