Should the Next GTA Remake Previous Maps?

Slyde

Should the Next GTA Remake Previous Maps?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should They?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If yes, Vice City?

• Yes
    • No
    • No Remake at all
  3. 3. If yes, San Andreas?

• Yes
    • No
    • No Remake at all

well actually i never bought gta4 to be honest i think the game is crap and a waste of time,utterly garbage nothing like the classic fictional Low poly "cartoony"style gameplay nothing can beat that.

If you want your GTA games with shitty quality then just get GTAIV for the PC and lower the quality of the game...it's that simple.

I think they should revisit Vice City, San Andreas and then add a new location to the series at the end of the GTAIV era.

Just like Spaz said, all they're basically doing is using the names again. GTAIV was an entirely new map and the storyline wasn't at all like GTAIII.

When people in here say that they want another Vice City or San Andreas doesn't mean that they want the exact same game with better graphics, they just like the setting and or theme of those games and wants those to return.

I for one really want to see another GTA game with the Miami/Florida type of setting. I could really care less if the title is "Vice City", although I'd like to have another protagonist like Tommy Vercetti.

I like a remake of Vice City just like what they did to Libety City but I want the old VC look like palm trees, Vice sunset to be retained.

Do you know how Miami really is, though? The neon colors and palm trees are just a mask. I want to see the REAL Miami. Not that I don't want the neon colors and shit, but I want to see the gritty side. I want to see the drugs and the sex, murder, etc.

I like a remake of Vice City just like what they did to Libety City but I want the old VC look like palm trees, Vice sunset to be retained.

Do you know how Miami really is, though? The neon colors and palm trees are just a mask. I want to see the REAL Miami. Not that I don't want the neon colors and shit, but I want to see the gritty side. I want to see the drugs and the sex, murder, etc.

Thats a good point but i would prefer neon lights and strip clubs to drunk people and whores

Thats a good point but i would prefer neon lights and strip clubs to drunk people and whores

He never said he wanted that to be gone, he just wants the storyline to be a little more in-depth into the crime and what not. I'd like to see a more in-depth storyline as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I find nothing wrong about remaking the maps of GTA locations and then setting the new GTA game(s) in them. It would actually be a good idea, if Rockstar wants to continue GTA for over a long period of time.

I would really like it if Rockstar remade Vice City. Vice City has got loads of neon lights, beautiful beaches, beautiful sunsets and mansions. I would sure want to revisit them.