What do you think about the new game.

DBturbo

To start with the name sounds a bit crap maybe if they just called it GTA Chinatown it would be a bit better than chinatown wars. I thought it was a fake screen someone had made up to start with. I was looking forward to see if GTA SAS would ever come out but I dont know now. At the moment I am hoping the game is in 3D. Trying to think about what the plot will be and what features it will have in it or will it just be a online multiplayer gang war game.

Should be called GTA: Stone henge, its gone right on back to 2D. I was hoping for improvement and since its only chinatown its going to suck massively. <_<

How has it gone back to 2D, exactly?

Like Sean said, there's nothing we know about Chinatown Wars, it was just announced a few days ago! Oh yeah as well as that, if you have read the news on the front page, it's back in Liberty City, meaning we can roam around Liberty City, it's just that the centre attention will be placed in Chinatown.

Should be called GTA: Stone henge, its gone right on back to 2D. I was hoping for improvement and since its only chinatown its going to suck massively. <_<

How has it gone back to 2D, exactly?

Like Sean said, there's nothing we know about Chinatown Wars, it was just announced a few days ago! Oh yeah as well as that, if you have read the news on the front page, it's back in Liberty City, meaning we can roam around Liberty City, it's just that the centre attention will be placed in Chinatown.

Yeah, we'll probably have all the contacts there.

Also going to the DS doesn't mean that it will be 2D, at least not necesarilly.

Anyway, the first GTAs were never trully 2D, some parts of it were 3D from what I heard.

Edited by IVAN ALEXANDROV

Since when are 2D games old; well they're old, but since when do they suck? Sometimes, even these days, I pop in Super Mario 3 and enjoy that more than TF2. 3D games are too technical a lot of the time, and it's good to go back to the old days and jump on some goombas.

Edited by Shortbus

Actually, GTA 1 was 3D when it came to scenery and buildings. Chris said that the cars are also 3D in GTA1 even though they look flat (Which I don't get lol). I'm thinking even if it's 2D, it's still gonna be a good game.

All I'm thinking is that people who say that it's gonna suck probably haven't played the GTA Classics.

No one really knows wheter its 3D or 2D but by the time its going to be released knowing R* by the time it releases most of you guys who are thinking that it is going to suck will be wanting to play like sex. The first time I heard that GTA4 will be for Liberty City I thought it is going to suck but know I'll probably be getting a 360 if it is not announced for PC by the end of next month.

Since when are 2D games old; well they're old, but since when do they suck? Sometimes, even these days, I pop in Super Mario 3 and enjoy that more than TF2. 3D games are too technical a lot of the time, and it's good to go back to the old days and jump on some goombas.

xD, It is relaxing to take a break from 3d games and how a go at some 2D's in a while!

well it might be cuz the ds graphics are pretty good
Yeah, the DS can hold what...1GB? The GBA is only half a powerful or even less and Driv3r 3D was out on GBA, hopefully GTA will look better though. Edited by will99