48 replies to this topic

#41 claude-5

claude-5

UK have the $ on their keyboard, so why dont US have the £

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 02:42 PM

ths definatly WILL NOT be in 3d i can see it in birdseye view like simcitys view to make it look 3d but actually isnt

Its possible, bird-eye view in GTA's where never fun IMO. R* may try it out.

if it is 3D it will have crap graphics ad will probably be only portland due to the DS cartridge capacity

How do you know it's not going to be 3D? there's a pretty good possibility that it will be in 3D. Why would it have 'crap' graphics if it's in 3D anyway, DS graphics aren't mind blowing but they don't suck.
You sound like you think graphics are better than gameplay. God .... > . < ...

Plus, have you even HEARD of this game?? It's called GTA: CHINATOWN WARS you idiot. Of course it's not going to be in all of 'Liberty City'. With a nice list of features and gameplay, a fully playable Portland would make consumers PLEASED.

i said "if it is 3D" i am doubting it tho, even if it is good graphics, there will be nothing to do in it, im used to playing SA & IV where there are alot to do

Posted Image

TOXIC worked on this sig, and im greatful :D

#42 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,936 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 07:32 PM

No, when Charger said it is possible that'll be in 3D, in reply you said 'if it's in 3D'. What you did say is:

ths definatly WILL NOT be in 3d i can see it in birdseye view like simcitys view to make it look 3d but actually isnt

Oh and you 'used to playing' IV and SA doesn't mean sh**. I played GTA 3, and Vice City before GTA: Advance, and I still ejoyed it.

#43 claude-5

claude-5

• Members
  • 887 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 07:34 PM

No, when Charger said it is possible that'll be in 3D, in reply you said 'if it's in 3D'. What you did say is:

Oh and you 'used to playing' IV and SA doesn't mean sh**. I played GTA 3, and Vice City before GTA: Advance, and I still ejoyed it.

yes it does, when i play CH its gonna be borin as fuck, but if it is good ill get a ds for this, and GH on tour

Posted Image

#44 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • 3,936 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 07:50 PM

NO, it means you can't appreciate a game because you're so obsessed over todays "precious" nexgen systems thinking everything has to be sparkly HD and anything under it sucks.

How can you criticize CW and think you ARE right, when pretty much no info has even been announced for this game. You don't even have a DS, so you're not even reliable to believe all your judgements.

#45 claude-5

claude-5

• Members
  • 887 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 07:54 PM

NO, it means you can't appreciate a game because you're so obsessed over todays "precious" nexgen systems thinking everything has to be sparkly HD and anything under it sucks.

How can you criticize CW and think you ARE right, when pretty much no info has even been announced for this game. You don't even have a DS, so you're not even reliable to believe all your judgements.

no, ive played a DS i dont like most games, and i think DSes arent really that good in terms of games, and i dont thing gta will change that

Posted Image

#46 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • 3,936 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 08:07 PM

I NEVER said that you haven't played a DS. For christ sake, I said you don't own a DS.

Anyway, honestly you fail at posting. You only reply to things not relevant to what I'm trying to say, thinking that will make you 'win an arguement'. You're acting like everything I've corrected for you wasn't even said, so I won't even try anymore.....

.... you are dumb.

Edited by Nate14, 21 August 2008 - 08:10 PM.

#47 claude-5

claude-5

• Members
  • 887 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 09:02 PM

no, ive played a ds meant, no i dont own a ds, but i have played 1, and judging from the games ive played DSes arent that good

Posted Image

#48 MK47

MK47

lolwut.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 09:18 PM

no, ive played a ds meant, no i dont own a ds, but i have played 1, and judging from the games ive played DSes arent that good

DS' may not be the best console out there, but they're still good for what they promise. Chatrooms, WI-FI, and trying out games before you buy them - its good enough for me.

Posted Image

#49 azn

azn

The infamous shoe avatar!

• Members
  • 1,879 posts
  • Korea, Republic of 

Posted 26 October 2008 - 10:46 AM

Emulator :)

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic