Chinatown Wars Wishlist.

Dirty Harry

It might not be in Liberty City, as San Fierro has Chinatown too. If it's been announced though, then I'm gonna look like a newb XD

It has been announced as LC's Chinatown ... :)

You may call me a newb XD

Your not a newb, you were just late finding out. ;) lol. Anyway, I saw a vid called "GTA Chinatown Wars: Will it be playable?"

Here is the vid: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zdYKCeWVidI - I kind of agree.

I want to have a 3d mode. Or atleast the 2.5D from GTA2 :P. If 2D gfx then atleast put the normal view. I dont mind the original GTA views but i found it harder to control like that. I want to be able to make gangs and control them with the touch screen. Oh and wiht the touch screen choose where you hit. (like head, stomach, etc.)

It might not be in Liberty City, as San Fierro has Chinatown too. If it's been announced though, then I'm gonna look like a newb XD

Your not a newb, you were just late finding out. ;) lol. Anyway, I saw a vid called "GTA Chinatown Wars: Will it be playable?"

Nice vid.

Kid seems like a bit of a nob, but he makes a good point.

Nice vid.

Kid seems like a bit of a nob, but he makes a good point.

Yeah. :D But, I realized after I watched it, that they need to squeeze all of those features together into one game. If they can do it on GBA with bad graphics, they might do it on DS with better graphics. I wouldn't mind a decent 2D GTA game. GTA Advance was....well....boring after the first 5 missions, so....I'm crossing my fingers.

ths definatly WILL NOT be in 3d i can see it in birdseye view like simcitys view to make it look 3d but actually isnt

Its possible, bird-eye view in GTA's where never fun IMO. R* may try it out.

if it is 3D it will have crap graphics ad will probably be only portland due to the DS cartridge capacity

How do you know it's not going to be 3D? there's a pretty good possibility that it will be in 3D. Why would it have 'crap' graphics if it's in 3D anyway, DS graphics aren't mind blowing but they don't suck.

You sound like you think graphics are better than gameplay. God .... > . < ...

Plus, have you even HEARD of this game?? It's called GTA: CHINATOWN WARS you idiot. Of course it's not going to be in all of 'Liberty City'. With a nice list of features and gameplay, a fully playable Portland would make consumers PLEASED.

Edited by Nate14

ths definatly WILL NOT be in 3d i can see it in birdseye view like simcitys view to make it look 3d but actually isnt

Its possible, bird-eye view in GTA's where never fun IMO. R* may try it out.

if it is 3D it will have crap graphics ad will probably be only portland due to the DS cartridge capacity

How do you know it's not going to be 3D? there's a pretty good possibility that it will be in 3D. Why would it have 'crap' graphics if it's in 3D anyway, DS graphics aren't mind blowing but they don't suck.

You sound like you think graphics are better than gameplay. God .... > . < ...

Plus, have you even HEARD of this game?? It's called GTA: CHINATOWN WARS you idiot. Of course it's not going to be in all of 'Liberty City'. With a nice list of features and gameplay, a fully playable Portland would make consumers PLEASED.

i said "if it is 3D" i am doubting it tho, even if it is good graphics, there will be nothing to do in it, im used to playing SA & IV where there are alot to do

No, when Charger said it is possible that'll be in 3D, in reply you said 'if it's in 3D'. What you did say is:

Oh and you 'used to playing' IV and SA doesn't mean sh**. I played GTA 3, and Vice City before GTA: Advance, and I still ejoyed it.

No, when Charger said it is possible that'll be in 3D, in reply you said 'if it's in 3D'. What you did say is:

Oh and you 'used to playing' IV and SA doesn't mean sh**. I played GTA 3, and Vice City before GTA: Advance, and I still ejoyed it.

yes it does, when i play CH its gonna be borin as fuck, but if it is good ill get a ds for this, and GH on tour

NO, it means you can't appreciate a game because you're so obsessed over todays "precious" nexgen systems thinking everything has to be sparkly HD and anything under it sucks.

How can you criticize CW and think you ARE right, when pretty much no info has even been announced for this game. You don't even have a DS, so you're not even reliable to believe all your judgements.

NO, it means you can't appreciate a game because you're so obsessed over todays "precious" nexgen systems thinking everything has to be sparkly HD and anything under it sucks.

How can you criticize CW and think you ARE right, when pretty much no info has even been announced for this game. You don't even have a DS, so you're not even reliable to believe all your judgements.

no, ive played a DS i dont like most games, and i think DSes arent really that good in terms of games, and i dont thing gta will change that

I NEVER said that you haven't played a DS. For christ sake, I said you don't own a DS.

Anyway, honestly you fail at posting. You only reply to things not relevant to what I'm trying to say, thinking that will make you 'win an arguement'. You're acting like everything I've corrected for you wasn't even said, so I won't even try anymore.....

.... you are dumb.

Edited by Nate14

• 2 months later...