#21 Vercetti Thug

Vercetti Thug

Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 707 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 26 July 2008 - 03:56 AM

Woulda been nice if the mansion was actually big.
Posted Image

Signature compliment of Mr.LlamaLlama

#22 deathmetaldrummer

deathmetaldrummer

Numbers Runner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • United States 

Posted 26 July 2008 - 04:47 AM

i like the helipad and all the pools but what they did in vcs sucks. i want to put cameras all around the mansion so the t.v. in the main room can show the image from the cameras. where the maze is i just delete all the bushes and put all the fastest cars there

Edited by shot n the ass, 15 September 2008 - 05:17 AM.

Posted Image

#23 WRX22B1998

WRX22B1998

like a Boss

• Elite Members
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 09:53 AM

thats on my mod wishlist for vice city. make working cameras to use the screens in the room with the safe / save icon

#24 Thomas.

Thomas.

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 6,715 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 28 July 2008 - 11:44 PM

I am actually a huge fan of swimming pools and fountains (Yes, I am a water guy) so, I wouldn't mind a whole lot of Water Features as long as it isn't excessive. If I were someone who creates mods, I would improve the mansion by adding a swimming pool that would be circle and has a variety of Depth. (Mainly deepest point of the pool to the south and shallowest to the north) I would also add on another level and put some extras on the roof such as another pool and a few plants. (They'd be small, it is weird seeing palm trees coming out of the topic of a building)

I would also change the driveway to brick or something, I really have a dislike for dirt and gravel driveways. That's really all that I would do apart from the Underground tunnels, an extended south end of the mansion and an extended (concrete) area south of the extension.

Posted Image
Past member of the Fiore Family Mafia ;_;

#25 Scott.

Scott.

I am God.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 03:41 PM

I think it's amazing, I'd love to live there, but as Rosenburg says, it needs to be redecorated :P

#26 Vercetti Thug

Vercetti Thug

Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 707 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 05 September 2008 - 12:07 AM

PLus, how is that noone ever got a search warrant to go through that mansion? There are shotguns and Assault rifles on the bottom level, complete with full body armor, a python in the bar, defiled paintings of diaz who died, and plus, how did Tommy get away with renaming the mansion?
Posted Image

#27 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 12:11 AM

PLus, how is that noone ever got a search warrant to go through that mansion? There are shotguns and Assault rifles on the bottom level, complete with full body armor, a python in the bar, defiled paintings of diaz who died, and plus, how did Tommy get away with renaming the mansion?

The same way he got away with murdering a bunch of people to build his VC empire...

Spoiler

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#28 Vercetti Thug

Vercetti Thug

Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 707 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 05 September 2008 - 01:17 AM

Lets pretend it isn't then, oh wait, we are!
Posted Image

#29 deathmetaldrummer

deathmetaldrummer

Numbers Runner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • United States 

Posted 08 September 2008 - 11:32 PM

nice mansion but it should have a better layout for the pools
Posted Image

#30 macorules94

macorules94

Я ЛЮБЛЮ СЫР

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 02:23 AM

i love the mansion

#31 Samil

Samil

Writer and co-producer of Ace of Spades

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts
  • Romania 

Posted 14 September 2008 - 12:04 PM

The mansion is pretty cool but seriously ... only 2 rooms you can enter.Exept the room with the weapons and shit, the only rooms you can enter are your office and the living.Would have been more awesome if it had more rooms like a kitchen or bedroom, or a bathroom for crying sakes.Where is Tommy peeing? In the pool?! And talkin about pools well ... it's hard to call them pools, the helipad I think is the only cool thing in there.And now ... doesn't Tommy take out the garbage? That place stinks.
Posted Image
Thanks to Ionutt3 for the signature!

#32 Hansui

Hansui

Gunner of The Raiders MC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,080 posts
  • Philippines 

Posted 15 September 2008 - 07:42 AM

The mansion is pretty cool but seriously ... only 2 rooms you can enter.Exept the room with the weapons and shit, the only rooms you can enter are your office and the living.Would have been more awesome if it had more rooms like a kitchen or bedroom, or a bathroom for crying sakes.Where is Tommy peeing? In the pool?! And talkin about pools well ... it's hard to call them pools, the helipad I think is the only cool thing in there.And now ... doesn't Tommy take out the garbage? That place stinks.

common sense...

why the hell you would waste your time dumping the garbage or peeing in the bathroom just to add realism in the game?  >.<

Posted Image
we are The Raiders MC. Join us!

#33 Someonesinyourhouse

Someonesinyourhouse

Numbers Runner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
  •    England 

Posted 29 October 2008 - 05:57 PM

The guys outside the mansion were soft and could be knocked down easily

it was okay inside, but could be more to it.

#34 Ultraussie

Posted 11 December 2008 - 09:44 AM

Its OK, very nice inside, Rosenburg is mental. It hasnt got much rooms, and it couldve had a large garage, and a boat collection out back. I like that back entrance, and the maze is fun with cops.
When Will I be unbanned?
Posted Image
Pawngame.com: Musle345
Runescape: Musle345
Habbo.com.au: CommanderJamesBond
Commander Bond dot net: Ultraussie
Youtube: Ultraussie
Test Drive Unlimited: TheStormOfRacing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users