Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Strike9

How to drive a train in gta1

12 posts in this topic

I found this go to a station get in the train and press CTRL you get 100 pts and you can drive the train,its very slow, also another train apears and will not move nomatter what and if you hit it even while going slow both trains will explode and you will die. i am not sure if this works in gta2

Edited by Strike9

This is getting ridiculous. How many topics are you going to bump to try and get into the RMC? Or do you think it will inhibit growth of your 'e-pen15' every time your post count increases?

This is getting ridiculous. How many topics are you going to bump to try and get into the RMC? Or do you think it will inhibit growth of your 'e-pen15' every time your post count increases?

WTf r u talking about

WTf r u talking about

He was talking about Rohancoolking as he bumped the topic.

Edit: Damn you Connor :P

Edited by Mpilk901

He's suspended now anyway.

He was starting to piss me off, I couldn't believe it when he bumped about 100 topics in a day with completely useless shit, sometimes he even copied and pasted other posts before his, like wtf.

The El Train in Grand Theft Auto is non drivable. It is just for show, like the one in China Town Wars.

Edit: My fault I didn't know Rohan bumped this topic. He was pissing me off alot though, sending me worthless PMs so I blocked his posts and his messages.

Edited by Husky