USING OWN MP3 TRACKS ?

At least not yet, User Track Player has typically been reserved for PC versions.

It would be nice if it were included in X360 DLC this fall.

No, there was a player for the gta games on xbox, as far as i can remember.

As for DLC, i would much rather have other things (such as new weapons, clothes, cars etc) than a track player. Its not high on my list.

Edited by GtaRaider

YES YOU CAN! copy your music to a disk on a PC then put the disk in your xbox 360 o yeah xbox only then copy it onto your hard drive then go into the game and press that big xbox logo on the controlla then look for music find you cd that you previouse saved and select play then just press red to go back to game and your music will play in the backround!!!

if you need help just give my either your msn or phone no.(UK ONLY) and i'll guide you threw it if you feel unsafe about handing out your phone no. i can give you mine!!

• 3 months later...
IS THERE ANY WAY OF USEING YOUR OWN MP3 AS A RADIO STATION

Just like what Don and Outlaw said earlier, nope. And don't type in UPPERCASE, kid, remember to use proper netiquette...

Ok? So obviously he can read what they said. What was the point of posting if you are just reminding that the persons above you just about summed it up? Maybe he hadn't checked this topic recently enought to say anything about it? :hurrhurr:

• 5 weeks later...
IS THERE ANY WAY OF USEING YOUR OWN MP3 AS A RADIO STATION

The PC version will be able to but sadly no for the consoles...

That will be cool though :)

Well I hope they will make it so that you can add songs to all the radiostations as it would be better to listen your own songs with the channels commentary.