#41 Vercetti Thug

Vercetti Thug

Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 707 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 07 August 2008 - 04:04 AM

Even though Niko is from the army, he's only looking more advanced in fighting than Tommy because Tommy was from a lesser graphic and gen game, and its obvious that Tommy's an expert at killing people with his bare hands (Harwood Butcher anyone?) and the developers didnt spend much time on Tommy's Kung Fu (or whatever style he uses).
Posted Image

Signature compliment of Mr.LlamaLlama

#42 coffin dealer

coffin dealer

Trickster

• Banned
  • 82 posts
  • Estonia 

Posted 07 August 2008 - 11:17 AM

But dude,you forgot Vic and Toni.I think that Niko wins,because he has military background.Vic would get a 2nd place.

#43 FnB

FnB

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,143 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 07 August 2008 - 12:42 PM

Tommy knows how to shoot with guns but he has no special skills at all. Claude can carry two heavy weapons at the same time so he'll take out his flamethrower and rocket launcher at the same time.

CJ, Vic and Niko are my top 3 favorites.

#44 coffin dealer

coffin dealer

Trickster

• Banned
  • 82 posts
  • Estonia 

Posted 07 August 2008 - 01:17 PM

Claude can carry two heavy weapons at the same time so he'll take out his flamethrower and rocket launcher at the same time.

oh hell yeah,good old GTAIII times

#45 Vercetti Thug

Vercetti Thug

Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 707 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 07 August 2008 - 04:26 PM

How can you possibly hold a bazooka and flamethrower still? Oh and guys,

THIS IS A FIST FIGHT!!!!
Posted Image

#46 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,937 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 05:11 PM

THIS IS A FIST FIGHT!!!!

OH come on. How do you take this topic seriously. Honestly, have a sense of humor.

Edited by Nate14, 07 August 2008 - 05:14 PM.

#47 FnB

FnB

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,143 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 07 August 2008 - 06:49 PM

THIS IS A FIST FIGHT!!!!

That makes Tommy even worse, because he's the least skilled one of them, CJ, Vic and Niko all take it to him with their special moves. :coolthumbup:

#48 Vercetti Thug

Vercetti Thug

Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 707 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 07 August 2008 - 07:07 PM

...Uhh. What were they fighting about again? >.<
Posted Image

#49 Ivan

Ivan

Too far to get home.

• Members
  • 2,996 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 07:55 PM

Doesn't really matter, I suppose.
Posted Image

Thanks to Greensabre.

#50 Harwood Butcher

Harwood Butcher

The Harwood Butcher

• Banned
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 09:43 PM

THIS IS A FIST FIGHT!!!!

That makes Tommy even worse, because he's the least skilled one of them, CJ, Vic and Niko all take it to him with their special moves. :coolthumbup:

LOL, he killed 11 people with his bare hands, how does that make him least skilled???

#51 Aes

Aes

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 11:02 PM

THIS IS A FIST FIGHT!!!!

LOL, he killed 11 people with his bare hands, how does that make him least skilled???

@Vercetti Thug- You were the guy saying that he would have gang members with guns with him

@Harwood Butcher- Yes Mr. Vercetti is very skilled in bare hands I'm just not too sure how he would face up with Niko since you have enlightened me with this fact.

My position in this whole thing is now totally in the middle between Niko & Tommy.

#52 Aes

Aes

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 11:09 PM

Doesn't really matter, I suppose.

One of them probably said something about another ones Mum (Definitely not Claude). And then the fire begins (sorry bout double post not too sure how to double quote)

#53 claude-5

claude-5

UK have the $ on their keyboard, so why dont US have the £

• Members
  • 887 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 11:49 PM

eliminating claude & tommy straight away, they cannot fight 4 they're lives, CJ & Niko on the other hand have a style in fighting, I might say CJ if it was just a pure fight, but if CJ threatened Roman i would say Niko you kick the living Sh*t out of CJ, Niko as we know does not take kindly 2 people, messing with his family

Posted Image

TOXIC worked on this sig, and im greatful :D

#54 Harwood Butcher

Harwood Butcher

The Harwood Butcher

• Banned
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 05:29 AM

I don't really understand why people are over looking Tommy's background. Unless they don't know about it.

#55 Aes

Aes

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 08:57 AM

I don't really understand why people are over looking Tommy's background. Unless they don't know about it.

I think quite a few people think that if the games fighting wasn't as good as it was in later games then their fighting wouldn't be good. But since he killed 11 people with his bare hands he can't be that bad :D

Edited by Aes, 08 August 2008 - 08:59 AM.

#56 FnB

FnB

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,143 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 08 August 2008 - 10:09 AM

eliminating claude & tommy straight away, they cannot fight 4 they're lives, CJ & Niko on the other hand have a style in fighting, I might say CJ if it was just a pure fight, but if CJ threatened Roman i would say Niko you kick the living Sh*t out of CJ, Niko as we know does not take kindly 2 people, messing with his family

I second that post. But CJ was more ruthless than Niko IMO.

The 11 idiots Tommy killed were all a bunch of fools who would have been killed easier than that, Massimo Torini from LCS killed people with his bare hands (as we heard from McAffrey.)

#57 Aes

Aes

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 01:28 PM

The 11 idiots Tommy killed were all a bunch of fools who would have been killed easier than that, Massimo Torini from LCS killed people with his bare hands (as we heard from McAffrey.)

I've never ever played LCS so I can't comment on that but I wouldn't say the people Mr.Vercetti killed were idiots (though your probably right to some extent).

#58 Harwood Butcher

Harwood Butcher

The Harwood Butcher

• Banned
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 02:13 PM

So how is CJ more ruthless?

How do you know that the 11 guys Tommy killed were idiots? The only thing we know is that Sonny set him up, so they were probably killers themselves.

#59 FnB

FnB

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,143 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 08 August 2008 - 02:27 PM

Maybe they were armed with melee weapons only or had weak pistols - how do we know he killed them with bare hands?

CJ is more ruthless because Niko only kills for money, but CJ sets up work and does anything to get the thing he wants. (example Sweet released from prison.)

#60 Aes

Aes

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 06:59 PM

Maybe they were armed with melee weapons only or had weak pistols - how do we know he killed them with bare hands?

CJ is more ruthless because Niko only kills for money, but CJ sets up work and does anything to get the thing he wants. (example Sweet released from prison.)

Niko would do anything he wanted too and for that matter of fact so would Mr.Vercetti. I think doing what you want to do comes with the fashion of being a main character in GTA :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users