who would win in a fight between...

CJ and Niko have remorse and guilt and other feeling, Tommy doesn't have feelings and Claude is just a silent killing machine.

Uhhh...none of them have feelings...they're video game characters. :P

That was a really dumb thing to say, think about it.

It's a story, characters do give the impression that they have feelings.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CJ and Niko have remorse and guilt and other feeling, Tommy doesn't have feelings and Claude is just a silent killing machine.

That was a really dumb thing to say, think about it...it was a joke.

I have never bashed VC or Tommy for fuck's sake. They are noobs because they wanted to kill Tommy, happy now?

Wait, did you not hear anything about him killing the 11 guys or didn't you hear anything about him doing it with his bare hands?

I had never heard anything about him killing the guys but when I played VC the sound card in my comp was fucked something nasty ad so were the speakers and I'm not one for subtitles (I hate all the chinese movies that aren't dubbed ;)).

Well I wasn't really asking you, but thanks for the input.

Yeh I'm mighty fine at butting in :D

Um, how in the world is anyone supposed to know you were joking, through a string of text unless you tell them so?

Um, how in the world is anyone supposed to know you were joking, through a string of text unless you tell them so?

Do you want me to add more emoticons? I mean, I had this one >>> :P

I thought that would have been enough. Next time I'll post a shit load.

:P:lolbounce::hurrhurr::lol::w00t:

Is that better?

Not really, that's just a bunch of weird smileys and a perverted smiley.

Well then do you want me to put "Oh, by the way, this is a joke." at the end of every joke I say? That sort of ruins the idea of a joke...cause then I can't make fun of the people that don't understand that it's a joke.

Anyways, back on topic. If we're still taking Tommy out of the situation then I think Niko would win, then CJ and then by some miracle, Claude would win.

Because he knows a lot of special moves from the gyms and he's been trained even though he's from the ghetto. And he can swim so if someone punched him down to the water he could swim back while if Tommy, Claude or Toni would have been thrown they would drown.

FYI; I've known that Tommy killed 11 enemies in 1971, I'm not some idiot as you may think. But I never heard a single mention of killing them with his bare hands.

CJ, Vic and Niko ftw! They are more trained than the other three, who only know how to handle a gun.

Because he knows a lot of special moves from the gyms and he's been trained even though he's from the ghetto. And he can swim so if someone punched him down to the water he could swim back while if Tommy, Claude or Toni would have been thrown they would drown.

FYI; I've known that Tommy killed 11 enemies in 1971, I'm not some idiot as you may think. But I never heard a single mention of killing them with his bare hands.

CJ, Vic and Niko ftw! They are more trained than the other three, who only know how to handle a gun.

Well you're just adding more stipulations to the whole thing in favor of CJ. Why don’t we just say CJ has a pistol and the others don’t.

I thought they were in a bar not beside the seaside in Blackpool.

I agree with Niko but the others are a no no (or at least to me).

I think Tommy should be in the list at the end instead of CJ or Vic.

CJ just, to me, doesn't seem like he would win compared to Niko or Tommy.

I don't know totally what it is but in my heart Niko and Tommy are just the two guys closest to my heart (and beating the crap out of my liver).

But seriously my top 2 is 1.Niko 2.Tommy. (maybe I just didn't feel the others were so ruthless and fighting spirited....and maybe a little killer in there too).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Does Niko have the Vercetti Gang with him? Does he have the Cuban gang with him? Does he have the Biker gang with him? Does he have Ken Rosen...ok so Niko wins on that one.

But Niko's outgunned...!

your point being?

i am sorry nicko was in the serbian ARMY he fought in a WAR with REAL guns not a fucking 9mm or a fucking machine pistol, he knows how to handle himself under these situations, plus he can take cover, no one else can a massive advantage when par-taking in a gun fight no?

Colt Phython? Thats .357 caliber sir. And machine pistols? Uzi's can pack someone ass up pretty quick in close quarters. And he got M733's off Lance Vance Dance man (Ive been saving these for a rainy day), Ruger AC556 he got off the Conoel Cortez (How come its screenshot on IMFDB have it with wooden trim?), M60 Machine Gun he got of Lance Vance Dance Chance man, Tank's he stole for Cortez, Soviet RPG7 he found in someone's swimming pool, and a .22 caliber minigun he brought of Phil!!!

May I add some pics?

Python6in.jpg

Uzi.jpg

Colt_Model_733.jpg

RugerAC556_SS.jpg

M60.jpg

rhinotankgd6.png

Rpg-7-1-.jpg

Minigun_2.JPG

So who would win?

Who has Vice City's Bikie Gang and Cubans backed up behind him? Who has his own gang?

TOMMY VERCETTI AKA HARWOOD BUTCHER

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

NIko Bellic by far!! The guy has served in in the army, and takes no crap from people. If anyone gives him crap, he would beat the crap out of them. Also, he is the only guy that can get drunk, so combine a alcoholic-fueled Niko with some guys who choose to mess with him. They will say their prayers before getting mashed into one huge bloody pulp!