who would win in a fight between...

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Id give it to Cj .. cause he's just a down right monster ..lol.. the boy got hands he aint all on that kungfu shit like tommy and claude besides pack in some salads at the restauraunt work em out at the gym a lil he could punch thru a concrete wall lol but yeah claude would get owned :thumbsup:

Tommy cause he's badass...er.

from that comment i will assume you havent yet played GTA IV...

nicko is (in my opinion) the most badass GTA character yet, he faught in the serbian war, in the game all he is really ia a contract killer,k whenever asked for "a favour" (as in asked to kill someone) his only response "is how much will it pay?"

nicko would win hands down, all this shit about "yeah CJ is homey G in da hood yo, badmans!" i9s a load of bollox, yeah he may have learned to fight from some shitty gym leaders (which by the way sounds very pokemonesque) but nicko knows how to conter shit like that, he is the badeest of the badasses.

nicko is (in my opinion) the most badass GTA character yet, he faught in the serbian war, in the game all he is really ia a contract killer,k whenever asked for "a favour" (as in asked to kill someone) his only response "is how much will it pay?"

nicko would win hands down, all this shit about "yeah CJ is homey G in da hood yo, badmans!" i9s a load of bollox, yeah he may have learned to fight from some shitty gym leaders (which by the way sounds very pokemonesque) but nicko knows how to conter shit like that, he is the badeest of the badasses.

you know I havent had the pleasure of playing the new one yet i heard its pretty good ..so i would have to chk that out (hence I didnt mention him in my comment) but either way it would be intreresting to watch for sure

you know I havent had the pleasure of playing the new one yet i heard its pretty good ..so i would have to chk that out (hence I didnt mention him in my comment) but either way it would be intreresting to watch for sure

i quoted vercetti thug no?

anyway yeah it is awesome mate not completed it yet coz i kindfa stopped playing when i bought burnout paradise, assasains creed and race driver grid... but yeah it is awesome, get it play it love it :worship:

Edited by gta player #69

i quoted vercetti thug no?

anyway yeah it is awesome mate not completed it yet coz i kindfa stopped playing when i bought burnout paradise, assasains creed and race driver grid... but yeah it is awesome, get play it love it :worship:

yeah i plan to grab a ps3 before fall comes in so thats on the to get list cant wait lol excited as hell to play :w00t: been seeing reviews and my girl cousins told me about it hear and there but its one of those games you gotta expierence for yourself you know B)

I would say Niko would win just since he's Russian and is da bomb. CJ is a bit like Kimbo Slice... Gets the crap beaten out of him and then punchs them once and its a knockout ...except without the knockout.....Tommy would probably kill CJ and then Niko kill Tommy. And for Claude he's still pondering outside whether to go in or not when Niko opens the door ,gets in his car and drives over him by accident because of the amount of vodka he drank...(It heals the wounds.... supposedly).

i choose Niko (although i haven't played GTA IV yet)... since theres alot of features in GTA IV

that means you can do alot compared to the rest of the main characters

that is the best logic i have ever heard "noodle", really striking logic :clapping:

nah, but seriously it would be close between CJ and Niko, but Niko would kick his ass

Does Niko have the Vercetti Gang with him? Does he have the Cuban gang with him? Does he have the Biker gang with him? Does he have Ken Rosen...ok so Niko wins on that one.

But Niko's outgunned...!

your point being?

i am sorry nicko was in the serbian ARMY he fought in a WAR with REAL guns not a fucking 9mm or a fucking machine pistol, he knows how to handle himself under these situations, plus he can take cover, no one else can a massive advantage when par-taking in a gun fight no?

Does Niko have the Vercetti Gang with him? Does he have the Cuban gang with him? Does he have the Biker gang with him? Does he have Ken Rosen...ok so Niko wins on that one.

But Niko's outgunned...!

your point being?

i am sorry nicko was in the serbian ARMY he fought in a WAR with REAL guns not a fucking 9mm or a fucking machine pistol, he knows how to handle himself under these situations, plus he can take cover, no one else can a massive advantage when par-taking in a gun fight no?

Tommy can take cover (by cover I mean his crappy crouch).....just really badly and it totally renders him useless when he does. And for the Vercetti gang and all that, think how easy they were to kill.....

Niko still has this hands down.

He CAN shoot while crouching but can't move.

CJ would kick their asses anyways - he has good muscles, can swim (in case thrown at water), he knows some special moves and he can cut others throat with a knife someone from the back, Vic is my second favorite - he was in the army and surely knows a lot of stuff like moves and shooting skills. Niko is third because he is awesome and fought in a war, Tommy is one of the last because he hardly knows any 'special' skills aside from holding a gun and shooting as well as playing 'tough guy'. Claude comes next since he is a mute and wouldn't say a single shit if someone would hold him in the throat. Toni Cipriani lasts least of them since he is just a fatass after LCS and even before he hardly had any skills.

And lmao @ the comments about Tommy having Cubans, Bikers and Vercetti gang behind him - all of them are a group of wimps who couldn't survive a second without the help of Tommy. Ken Rosenberg? You better be kidding me because afterward he had CJ's back, let's just say that.