99 replies to this topic

#1 supernukembros.

supernukembros.

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 07:09 AM

so what would happen if tommy,claude,niko,and cj got into a bar fight(have a sense of humor people)?

#2 056california

056california

Pickpocket

• Banned
  • 40 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 30 July 2008 - 08:53 PM

so what would happen if tommy,claude,niko,and cj got into a bar fight(have a sense of humor people)?

CJ cause he learns how to fight

#3 Ivan

Ivan

Too far to get home.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,996 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 08:55 PM

CJ cause he learns how to fight

Niko fought in the war and shit, I think he'd win.
Posted Image

Thanks to Greensabre.

#4 Vercetti Thug

Vercetti Thug

Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 707 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 31 July 2008 - 03:41 AM

Tommy cause he's badass...er.
Posted Image

Signature compliment of Mr.LlamaLlama

#5 Young Era

Young Era

Numbers Runner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts
  • United States 

Posted 31 July 2008 - 04:13 AM

Its a tie between niko and cj because niko fought in the war and cj has that no holds bar kinda shit so yea

Posted Image

#6 Naysly

Naysly

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • United States 

Posted 31 July 2008 - 05:44 AM

Id give it to Cj .. cause he's just a down right monster ..lol.. the boy got hands he aint all on that kungfu shit like tommy and claude besides pack in some salads at the restauraunt work em out at the gym a lil he could punch thru a concrete wall lol but yeah claude would get owned :thumbsup:
Naysly best Rapper/Poet around holla@chaboi

#7 TrialByFire

TrialByFire

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 08:54 AM

from that comment i will assume you havent yet played GTA IV...

nicko is (in my opinion) the most badass GTA character yet, he faught in the serbian war, in the game all he is really ia a contract killer,k whenever asked for "a favour" (as in asked to kill someone) his only response "is how much will it pay?"

nicko would win hands down, all this shit about "yeah CJ is homey G in da hood yo, badmans!" i9s a load of bollox, yeah he may have learned to fight from some shitty gym leaders (which by the way sounds very pokemonesque) but nicko knows how to conter shit like that, he is the badeest of the badasses.

I have no problem with people believing what they want, until they think it's right to try and change what I believe.

I'm so happy, I could shit a rainbow!

#8 Naysly

Naysly

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • United States 

Posted 31 July 2008 - 09:14 AM

nicko is (in my opinion) the most badass GTA character yet, he faught in the serbian war, in the game all he is really ia a contract killer,k whenever asked for "a favour" (as in asked to kill someone) his only response "is how much will it pay?"

nicko would win hands down, all this shit about "yeah CJ is homey G in da hood yo, badmans!" i9s a load of bollox, yeah he may have learned to fight from some shitty gym leaders (which by the way sounds very pokemonesque) but nicko knows how to conter shit like that, he is the badeest of the badasses.

you know I havent had the pleasure of playing the new one yet i heard its pretty good ..so i would have to chk that out (hence I didnt mention him in my comment) but either way it would be intreresting to watch for sure

#9 TrialByFire

TrialByFire

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 09:18 AM

you know I havent had the pleasure of playing the new one yet i heard its pretty good ..so i would have to chk that out (hence I didnt mention him in my comment) but either way it would be intreresting to watch for sure

i quoted vercetti thug no?

anyway yeah it is awesome mate not completed it yet coz i kindfa stopped playing when i bought burnout paradise, assasains creed and race driver grid... but yeah it is awesome, get it play it love it :worship:

Edited by gta player #69, 03 August 2008 - 07:17 AM.

I have no problem with people believing what they want, until they think it's right to try and change what I believe.

#10 Scott.

Scott.

I am God.

• Members
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 11:54 AM

Vercetti will get his big penis out and dick slap the lot of them.

In all seriousness, I think Tommy will win, he's a badass. He killed Sonny Forelli, Ricardo Diaz, Lance Vance etc.

I hate the gangsta shit so CJ can go sit in a corner and cry, Dunno what Niko is all about.

#11 Naysly

Naysly

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • United States 

Posted 31 July 2008 - 01:25 PM

i quoted vercetti thug no?

anyway yeah it is awesome mate not completed it yet coz i kindfa stopped playing when i bought burnout paradise, assasains creed and race driver grid... but yeah it is awesome, get play it love it :worship:

yeah i plan to grab a ps3 before fall comes in so thats on the to get list cant wait lol excited as hell to play :w00t: been seeing reviews and my girl cousins told me about it hear and there but its one of those games you gotta expierence for yourself you know B)

#12 Hansui

Hansui

Gunner of The Raiders MC

• Members
  • 2,080 posts
  • Philippines 

Posted 31 July 2008 - 01:44 PM

i choose Niko (although i haven't played GTA IV yet)... since theres alot of features in GTA IV

that means you can do alot compared to the rest of the main characters

Posted Image
we are The Raiders MC. Join us!

#13 Aes

Aes

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 10:16 PM

I would say Niko would win just since he's Russian and is da bomb. CJ is a bit like Kimbo Slice... Gets the crap beaten out of him and then punchs them once and its a knockout ...except without the knockout.....Tommy would probably kill CJ and then Niko kill Tommy. And for Claude he's still pondering outside whether to go in or not when Niko opens the door ,gets in his car and drives over him by accident because of the amount of vodka he drank...(It heals the wounds.... supposedly).

#14 Connor

Connor

Lieutenant

• Members
  • 2,665 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 10:27 PM

Niko is actually Serbian, not Russian.

Niko would win, Tommy would probably murder them all later.

Claude would be stuck outside, he can't enter buildings, you see.

Posted Image

Ah, IRC, where men are men, women are men, and 14-year old girls are FBI agents.

#15 Vercetti Thug

Vercetti Thug

Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 707 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 02 August 2008 - 11:15 PM

Guess Niko wins so far. But Im not worryin, cause Tommy won't stay second place for long...
Posted Image

#16 Aes

Aes

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 11:53 PM

No Niko wins.....

#17 Vercetti Thug

Vercetti Thug

Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 707 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 02 August 2008 - 11:56 PM

Does Niko have the Vercetti Gang with him? Does he have the Cuban gang with him? Does he have the Biker gang with him? Does he have Ken Rosen...ok so Niko wins on that one.

But Niko's outgunned...!
Posted Image

#18 auh11

auh11

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 12:34 AM

i choose Niko (although i haven't played GTA IV yet)... since theres alot of features in GTA IV

that means you can do alot compared to the rest of the main characters

that is the best logic i have ever heard "noodle", really striking logic :clapping:

nah, but seriously it would be close between CJ and Niko, but Niko would kick his ass
--"HIS NAME IS DAN UGGLA!!"--

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#19 Shortbus

Shortbus

retraded

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  • United States 

Posted 03 August 2008 - 01:07 AM

Tommy would kick CJ's ass. Sure CJ can fight, but he's a little bitch.
Posted Image

#20 TrialByFire

TrialByFire

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 07:24 AM

Does Niko have the Vercetti Gang with him? Does he have the Cuban gang with him? Does he have the Biker gang with him? Does he have Ken Rosen...ok so Niko wins on that one.

But Niko's outgunned...!

your point being?

i am sorry nicko was in the serbian ARMY he fought in a WAR with REAL guns not a fucking 9mm or a fucking machine pistol, he knows how to handle himself under these situations, plus he can take cover, no one else can a massive advantage when par-taking in a gun fight no?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users