god of war

Guest KingofCrunck

Guest KingofCrunck

hi i would like you opinions for thr new upcoming game god of war

your mane mission is to kill the greek god aries

Okay, well, I've played a demo of the game and, even though it's not my kind of genre, I can tell you that the game is intense. I guess you can define the main character as, "A Greek Mythology Man on Crack". If you want to really kick some ass, this game is for you. Your character uses this "chain-like" weapon to beat the living flesh out of anything. If you like this genre (Adventure/Intense Action), get it... you might just regret it. :yup:

• 4 weeks later...

This is seriously one of the best games I have ever had the pleasure to play. Everything about it is above-par. The graphics, game-play, cut-scenes, everything. However, I can see how some certain individuals may dislike it. If you're not into the whole Greek Mythology thing, then maybe you'd find this boring.Anyway, the game lets you battle Ancient Greek monstrosities such as Cyclopses, Hydras, and a whole cast of other characters I forgot the names of. :blush:

@mike_subuzi, The game's plot isn't boring at all. Your character was betrayed by Ares, the Greek God of War, and you must embark on an epic quest to take revenge upon him. Eh, it doesn't sound that boring to me, anyway.