Vigilante

yeah, it was like 2 in the morning and i was making $1 million+ for each completion at that point.

i hated how they kept respawning in the same spot though- thats only fun if its in the airport right?

they respawned for about 110 levels right by skumhole shack. FRUSTRATING

Getting the criminals at level 12 to spawn on the Airport runway is a good idea, every level after 12 will be in the exact same location, and if you can get it at the airport, there is hardly any chance of you having to chase the third car, and if you are using the Hunter, you can just float there and continously fire rockets at the criminals as you get higher in level. A sustainable rate is 200 or even 300 levels an hour if you do it quickly.

Getting the criminals at level 12 to spawn on the Airport runway is a good idea, every level after 12 will be in the exact same location, and if you can get it at the airport, there is hardly any chance of you having to chase the third car, and if you are using the Hunter, you can just float there and continously fire rockets at the criminals as you get higher in level. A sustainable rate is 200 or even 300 levels an hour if you do it quickly.

im absolutely horrible at maneuvering the hunter to hit targets with missiles.. cheetah for the win!

btw thanks.. i cant believe i never noticed the after level 12 thing.

Edited by Tommy FTW