what agrivates you topic

Mike356

When people say that the whole of Britain is called "England" now that really get's on my nerves. When the Republic of Ireland is said to be in the UK but it is not, that also annoys me even though I'm not Irish.

My sister when she is in a bad mood.

Britain's Americanised Culture.

Here's a good one.

I get into a match in GTA4, like Mafiya Work & get into a small room (2 or 3 players total). That's not so bad but as

soon as I get into a good firefight the other guys get pissed & leave, usually after pissing & whining about wanting

Auto Aim off (& get it).

:pissedred: :pissedred: :pissedred: :pissedred:

Why did they even bother starting the match in the first place?

JT getting rick rolled are good but people who hate mountain dew,people who hate GTA people who hate their culture being Americanized people who post youtube videos about "GTA (number here) and its just GTA:SA pepsi and waking up earlier

speaking of rick rolled, the video to that song was on rage on ABC last night or this morning

for those that dont know rage is like a music show, will have video clips of songs, then have the top 50 countdown.

• 4 weeks later...

Ambulance chasing jackass lawyers.

Because one did NOT do his job correctly (at $180 US an hour) The stock I was supposed to inherit got cut in

half. The account is to be liquidated & divided between myself & 2 sisters. It will incur about 25% in taxes. Another lawyer

handling my youngest sister's bankruptcy found out about the stock & went after it even though the will clearly stipulates

it's mine, because he found a loophole & lobbied the estate lawyer on behalf of the bankruptcy court.

The dumbass admitted in front of the whole family that maybe he should found out exactly what assets were involved

when he wrote up the will (while his client was still alive, not 6 months after his death).

That's aggravating. I'm going to go kill something now.

Lol maple syrup. At least your stereotype isn't that people from your country "Shag Sheep" and that everyone here speaks Maori even though most of black New Zealand don't speak the stupid tribal language.

Hmm what aggrivates me

Vanity.

The Harwood Butcher.

Whores.

People who say "omg i look so gay and ugly look how fat I am" in their pics but they have like 10000 and put them everywhere.

Myspace Poses.

People that use myspace.

EDIT:

Im so pissed off i had an auction running on a site similar to ebay and some kid bidded on my stuff and his grandad emailed me AFTER the auction finished to say it was the kid and a mistake and i need to relist the fucking thing even though i've now just lost money.

Soooo angry

Edited by guilty.by.association

The British Nationalist Party. For those who dont know who they are, the BNP are a extreme right wing political party in the UK. They claim left right and center that they are not racist/bigots. BUT strangely, the majority of people who vote BNP are racist/bigots, the BNP was founded by members of National Front (an openly white supremacist group), and the BNP have links with a neo nazi terrorist group called Combat 18. So it doesent take a genius to work out that maybe they arnt being entirely honest on their non racist claims. Bastards.

Screeming babies on the train agrivates me too.