GTA 5 Wishlist

tilly

I would like it to be set in Europe, I'm sick to death of Liberty City. I like the idea of France as you have the great cities, snow, beaches and countryside which would be fun. I would like to see a woman as the protagnist, but I remember when I posted a topic about this for when GTA4 was coming out but no one knew anything and the idea was not popular, people thought women would be too weak. :bashhead: I still like the idea, also I like the idea of using different nationalities, again the Italian theme got dull after a while. Atleast SA and 4 changed that slightly.

I just think its ignorant to think a woman cant be as good then men. Anyway it would change the style of GTA whereas you are mainly a thug in the previous games, women are more calculating so it would put a new spin on the game. Women are not dainty little flowers who need to stay in kitchen. Anyway enough of that. It just caused arguments last time.

I would like to see the countryside and other terrians back in GTA, I still think SA was the best, it had lots to do but it still wasnt overlly complicated. I hated how complicated I found GTA4, when I first played it, it took me about 20 minutes to figure out how to drive. Its nice how it become more realistic, but it was too much and I didnt like it. I did like picking up bricks though.

Also I would like to see seasons, (was there seasons in 4? I played it for a week and got bored). Also more safe houses like SA but different interiors in each one. It would great if you can some how put the music you listen to on there. Again 4's music was lame, I liked VC and SA music but all music in LC I loathed. I have a vendetta agaisnt LC as you can see. :hurrhurr:

i want it to stay in the US unless it is london

and i think a female would be too weak. and itd be kind of dumb, cuz i highly doubt a girl could take on all these huge cops, gangsters, muggers etc. im not saying they cant, its just very unlikely

sexism FTL!!!

i wait for the day that yoiu get your ass kicked by a chick mate i really do, i wanna be there too, just so i can laugh in your face.

not all women are weak, my mates sister can bench press him over head easily, so dont be a stereotypical bastard, i think having a chick in it woulod be cool, there is a thing called CHANGE, it isn't always bad... the seasons idea is pretty cool too, and i would like to see i more attribute based style, kinda like oblivion/fallout3 but with a different twist perhaps bring back the SA style stats feature but expand on it

Well, this is my wishlist.

-Goes in Carcer or Vice City

-Has alot of weapons

-Isnt a stupid next gen game, works on slower PCs. Honestly, no one I know has a PS3 or an X360, we dont have 1000 bucks to waste, and as for our Computers, we dont update 3000 of equipment every 2 years.

-Features more realistic cops, with pepper spray and shit

-You get seriolsy hurt if you fall or crash a car, and you end up in hospital or prison for a period of time. You have to escape from prision ect. When I die in GTA, I simply load my game save because I wanna keep my M60 or other weps cheats cant get me, hence "Busted: 1, Wasted: 0" in my Vice City stats. You should have to restart game if wasted....

-Hot Coffe

-Prostitutes and hookers

-No "health points". We need recharging health like in Qunatum of Solace.

-We need First Person veiw

i want it to stay in the US unless it is london

and i think a female would be too weak. and itd be kind of dumb, cuz i highly doubt a girl could take on all these huge cops, gangsters, muggers etc. im not saying they cant, its just very unlikely

sexism FTL!!!

i wait for the day that yoiu get your ass kicked by a chick mate i really do, i wanna be there too, just so i can laugh in your face.

not all women are weak, my mates sister can bench press him over head easily, so dont be a stereotypical bastard, i think having a chick in it woulod be cool, there is a thing called CHANGE, it isn't always bad... the seasons idea is pretty cool too, and i would like to see i more attribute based style, kinda like oblivion/fallout3 but with a different twist perhaps bring back the SA style stats feature but expand on it

oh god

if you read my post i said it isnt impossible, but unlikely

and i didnt say a chick cant take me a skinny tiglike guy down. but unless this bitch is a body builder i'd love to see her take down cops and gangsters and shit

cuz i dont think that'll happen unless they wanna make gta5 ridiculous

im not sexist in anyway

but thats usually true

I would hate to see a body builder woman just because they do scare me, like all other body builders. Any way a body builder of any gender couldnt take on police, they are very weak.

I wouldnt like first person view, just because I get travel sick and first person makes me feel ill.

I would love to see it set in Australia too, I would like them to keep diving in the new one, including all the fish as I really liked that in SA. It would be great to go diving in the Great Barrier Reef.

I would like to see more buildings you can access. I like exploring :)

-Isnt a stupid next gen game, works on slower PCs. Honestly, no one I know has a PS3 or an X360, we dont have 1000 bucks to waste, and as for our Computers, we dont update 3000 of equipment every 2 years.

There's a solution to that, move out of Australia!

I would like to see the countryside and other terrians back in GTA, I still think SA was the best, it had lots to do but it still wasnt overlly complicated. I hated how complicated I found GTA4, when I first played it, it took me about 20 minutes to figure out how to drive. Its nice how it become more realistic, but it was too much and I didnt like it. I did like picking up bricks though.

I agree with everything there apart from the driving, I love the new driving style. If the next GTA had gone back to the old driving style I would be VERY put off it, but thats my opinion.

All that unrealistic stuff is the Saints Row's series job, as I'd like Grand Theft Auto to stay more realistic then a kind of game like Saints Row 2. However, here are a few things I'd like:

- Co-op

- Planes

- Buses drive around and you can go on one of them at the stops and bus stations

- Drive Bigger Boats(Boats like the Tug Boat in GTA IV)

- Citizens more interactive like police chases going by while your walking around(I know in GTA cops run after people)

- Being able to help cops

A lot of other things I can think of.

I would hate to see a body builder woman just because they do scare me, like all other body builders. Any way a body builder of any gender couldnt take on police, they are very weak.

I wouldnt like first person view, just because I get travel sick and first person makes me feel ill.

I would love to see it set in Australia too, I would like them to keep diving in the new one, including all the fish as I really liked that in SA. It would be great to go diving in the Great Barrier Reef.

Bold: Me too, i hate seeing a woman with muscles.It's just disgusting.

All that unrealistic stuff is the Saints Row's series job, as I'd like Grand Theft Auto to stay more realistic then a kind of game like Saints Row 2. However, here are a few things I'd like:

- Co-op

- Planes

- Buses drive around and you can go on one of them at the stops and bus stations

- Drive Bigger Boats(Boats like the Tug Boat in GTA IV)

- Citizens more interactive like police chases going by while your walking around(I know in GTA cops run after people)

- Being able to help cops

A lot of other things I can think of.

All that is good, in GTAVC, when cops chase randoms on the street (Even the PIGs), you can punch them, and get a "50 dollar good citzens bonus". Its kinda funny, you can acidentally punch the cop, he drops everything and runs after you, its hilarious!! :cigar:

Very good ideas, except the part I outlined in pink (Pinks a gay color lol).

I have to disagree with you there. Bodybuilders are quite strong, it is when they are at contests and have starved themselves for about a week that they are weak.

Australia would be a fun place for a GTA but it wouldn't feel the same to me. GTA to me is an American thing and should stay that way. But my biggest wish for the next GTA would be to have it set in Vice city. But this Vice city is redone like Liberty city was redone for 4. Make Vice look very much like Miami with a huge map and LOTS of mission, ones which aren't repetitive :P

Body builders and muscle builders are different things. Body builders tend to try and build strength and body tone, through both intensive excersize and good nutrition. Muscle builders aim to look as big as possible, they take massages that rip muscle tissue open, causing muscle to build in it's place, which increase muscle size. People like this twat.

what's this all bodybuilder thing?

i want to be back on topic :D

anyway:

-the ability to carry stuff (like weapons) into a bag (like the one niko always carry in missions but not in freeplay) and we can use it all the time, we can put it in the trunk, and have the ability to buy a new one, a bigger bag for your rpg's and flamethrowers, and if you're not carrying a bag you can only use pistol and melee weapons

-vigilantes can be done in two options: catch or kill, we should have handcuffs when entering a police car, and we'll be like a bounty hunter. and there should be different amount of cash for most wanted guys.

-fitness again, but more variations, and this time i want sixaxis (ps3 version) involved

-planes obviously

-bigger city, but as detailed as IV

-friendship feature is okay, but instead of one friend at a time, i want 3 to 5 friends to join us at the same time. and instead of goofing off drinking untill you puke, they should be allowed to talk about criminal plans like robbing banks, kidnap someone important, etc. i'm talking about making a plan while bonding with friends, and it's up to us to accept/refuse that plan. so friendship can be the bridge for side missions, i know they already are in IV, but it's just wasn't enough.

-better precision aim, and if r* think they can do it, more violence to a specific body part, like broken bones, cut off hands and fingers and we can see bullets went through the body

-one of the characters in IV to be back, anyone would be okay

-the ability to sell and buy drugs like in GTA: chinatown wars, but cooler and more detailed, maybe in-game friends could also be a connection to better drugs selections

-more italian mafia, or yakuza. they always excites me for playing some more

and more that i can't think of but i think those above are more than enough to be GTA V

Edited by Denny Crane!

They have big muscles and short term strong muscle power but this to the detriment of the bodies natural muscle tone, they also nutritionly weak. So no body builders are not strong of any gender, unless they are on steriods of course :hurrhurr:

You are right but have the wrong group of people :P

V V

Body builders and muscle builders are different things. Body builders tend to try and build strength and body tone, through both intensive excersize and good nutrition. Muscle builders aim to look as big as possible, they take massages that rip muscle tissue open, causing muscle to build in it's place, which increase muscle size. People like this twat.

What pisses me off the most in GTA IV is when playing online and your connection drops out the game assumes you have been kicked :/ I can't count how many times my mate and I have been mucking around in Free Mode and one of our connections drops out, and when we try to invite again it says you can't join a game you've been kicked from :pissedred:

That needs to be fixed or the next game but I would also like a patch for IV because it is REALLY getting old now!

There's a solution to that, move out of Australia!

Or buy a new computer or PlayStation which I cant afford or dont want.

I know 2 people who have a Xbox360 elite, and they dont have many games for it (They said "Grand theft auto 4 is shit")

Yeah I am sure the Australian government would love that lol, they hate games like GTA enough as it is, would be lulz though :P you really like nature huh bear?

I think it would be cool to have like a co-op story mode type thing going on, I think that would rock or maybe make a seperate mini story mode designed for co-op style playing.

Edited by #69

EEEUh... real named: cars( ferrari, lotus, hummer,...) , bikes( ducati, aprilia, augusta, honda,...) , scooters( Yamaha, peugeot, ...)

and realistic speedometers :clapping:

that would be real fun :whistle:

Peace Out

As no Automotive company wants to see their cars involved in police chases, being blown up, and beaten with a baseball bat, I think their will never be licensed cars in GTA. We have to stick with spoofing cars with funny names like "Couquette".

Yeah I am sure the Australian government would love that lol, they hate games like GTA enough as it is, would be lulz though :P you really like nature huh bear?

I think it would be cool to have like a co-op story mode type thing going on, I think that would rock or maybe make a seperate mini story mode designed for co-op style playing.

Hmmm, maybye if GTA put Australia in a good light, maybye even making it a massive tourist campagin or something?

Co-op sounds awesome, I lke doing it on EVerything or Nothing on my PS2 when some mates come over.

Now, what I would want in the next GTA is cops using Pepper-Spray, Tasers and stuff during the kinda lower stars and stuff, and including Planes again. Although you wont be stealing Jumbo jets, you should be able to take little light planes like Dodo's and Skimmers, make it interesting.

And at airports, see planes take off and shit like in Previous GTA's, in GTA IV they retardly circle the runway.

And shouldnt we get small submarines? That'd be awesome. And a Military base again, you can get an Army uniform to go inside, and you can go and get in tanks and shit. We also want Parachutes, so we can do BASE jumps, or even have someone else drivethe plane while you jump out on your own, maybye for a mission or something?

Also, it'd be cool for a FPS GTA, see my other thread for more details.