Turn on Tune In Bug out

**EDIT** Beaten this...after my 3rd try

so uh yeah..as the topic title says, sorta having trouble with this mission on psp

i had plenty of rocket ammo (like 80), i managed to destroy all the bugs, then the problem was i tried driving to the pay n spray (oh big mistake) and got totally wiped out by the fbi...

so..any hints for this mission?

lol at the cut scene, "will you shut up you stupid gorilla"

Edited by WRX22B1998

"HAPPY NOW!" lmao @ the cutscene. About the mission I did it on my first try, what I'm having trouble with is "High Wire". And FYI, you can get in the heli then land someplace near the pay n' spray and take the nearest car. That's all.

yeh. well the strategy i used, at the first cop station i killed the cops then blew up the antennas then took the helicopter to the next station. landed on a building nearby and shot the antennas then went to the downtown one, landed nearby and shot the antennas, then i read in a faq on gamefaqs, land at a construction site nearby, get a police bribe star, drive pony (van) to pay n spray..it was super lucky my car was flaming as the door closed. B)

for some reason whenever i cross the bridge thats near cherry popper ice cream, my psp freezes and then turns off. :(

Can't believe how easy this mission turns out to be if you use the "No Police" cheat. ROFL all you have to do is explore around.

By the way; I'm just at the end of VCS, about to finish it, only Last Stand is the mission I have left!!! :D

"HAPPY NOW!" lmao @ the cutscene. About the mission I did it on my first try, what I'm having trouble with is "High Wire". And FYI, you can get in the heli then land someplace near the pay n' spray and take the nearest car. That's all.

im up to the mission after "burning bridges".

lol i guess some are just better than others at stuff.

high wire, that was sooooo easy. it took me only 1 attempt.

lol yeah but i try my best not to cheat. especially in GTA, it really ruins it. except when im messing around and not going to save.

i had a lot of trouble with the mission "unfriendly competition", man that was so annoying. there was too many of them.

Edited by WRX22B1998

On "Unfriendly Competition" I threw grenades outside the door. And I killed the one's that could attack me with a sniper rifle. The ones in the pool got killed all by one grenade throw, I completed the game two days ago anyways. I did Unfriendly Competition first try, I'm just too good when grenades come, every throw gets around 3 kills. Also on the last part I took out my sniper, zoomed in the dealers head and shot it till his health run out. and WOW! mission passed.

Last Stand was a cool mission too, I killed both of my enemies with a shotgun. Don't really need a minigun all the time :P

• 3 weeks later...
On "Unfriendly Competition" I threw grenades outside the door. And I killed the one's that could attack me with a sniper rifle. The ones in the pool got killed all by one grenade throw, I completed the game two days ago anyways. I did Unfriendly Competition first try, I'm just too good when grenades come, every throw gets around 3 kills. Also on the last part I took out my sniper, zoomed in the dealers head and shot it till his health run out. and WOW! mission passed.

Last Stand was a cool mission too, I killed both of my enemies with a shotgun. Don't really need a minigun all the time :P

At the end of this mission, when is says to get rid of your wanted level, just put in the "no cops" cheat?

I actually had the cheat activated before the I did the mission. So no cops came after me, thus using a car. I'll try it later on without cheats.

Also on Light My Pyre every single grenade I threw behind walls gets at least 1 goon killed. I think I'm too good for it! :D