Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest KingofCrunck

This might help make the site better

20 posts in this topic

I think you should give the gangs wepons from gta sanandreas

and also lower the price of high priced items like the minigun.

Name changes should be available via request.

Each time a guest enters the forum, a big flashing logo should appear 'Join now or die!'.

Interest rates in the bank should be 5% each day instead of 2.

Those are my personal thoughts.

I think we should be able to steal more money

no! i think you have stolen enough if you dont belive me ask tenpeny .

no the steal item cost $500 and you only can steal $500 i think we should be able to steal $5000

That's wrong. It's just, the more you steal, the less chance you have of succeding.

whats the point of stealing i dont get it. im thinkin the only reason you guys made the steal was to se who you can and cannot trust .

Just so people can try and steal money. It's like gambling, sometimes it's just fun to test your luck.

no the steal item cost $500 and you only can steal $500 i think we should be able to steal $5000

That's wrong. It's just, the more you steal, the less chance you have of succeding.

whats the point of stealing i dont get it. im thinkin the only reason you guys made the steal was to se who you can and cannot trust .

Just so people can try and steal money. It's like gambling, sometimes it's just fun to test your luck.

No.. the system is based on a random number thing.

If you get a number below (it might have been abovee) 50, you get the money, and vise-versa.

I've actually decreased the chance of a successful steal now, for both bank and normal steal. Also if you get stolen from; go and steal back! Don't complain and whine about it. Either get over it or try and steal from someone else.

[/Rant]

Jason, why would you want a big flasing message saying join now or die ?

To get more guests to register and become members of the forum of course.

I actually like the size of this community, but a few more members wouldn't hurt.

So you are saying chris should threaten people with a big flashing message saying join now or die ? Actually that will get us less members . We need people to feel welcome here not under threat . Good try jason .

Yeah that would sound a lot better .

I also think that the less active members [ i saw somebody who joined in may 2004 and only has 8 posts ] should post more when they have time i am only asking for 2-3 posts a day not that much .

Well they are stacks of members who have never posted when i searched nobody from page 80 to the last of 113 pages has posted thats like one third of us are never here . I dont think people should register if they are not going to be active at least posting a few times a week .