Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mvi

Fake Cases and Stories

14 posts in this topic

The fake cases probably will be accepted, but will stories be accepted like 'Five years after becoming the Crime Boss of Miamia, Tommy Vercetti has got to go north...' I want to know so that I can know what to do, and I'll also do some fake maps as well.

Here is my story for gta4

It is 1998, carls sister kendal was mysteriously killed he must travel through many cities and state to track down the crinimials using hundreds of cars and weapons along the way and taking over the land and restore peace to his family .

no mike, that's the same plot as sa only slightly different

crimson, I don't think R* do parrel universes.

I'm currently writing mine so expect something long and tommy vercetti-like.

Probaly not Tommy or Carl those storylines would be too much like vc and sa either claude or new character who can have different storylines . I look forward to your storyline

Probaly not Tommy or Carl those storylines would be too much like vc and sa either claude or new character who can have different storylines . I look forward to your storyline

With Claude it would be too much like GTA III.

NOTE: I do not actually believe that, I was just using his own logic against him.

Make a time travel one. You play as (insert charecter name) and you start learnig the game when hes at home a young adult. After that you do some missions where after you are drafted in a war you must fight the enemy GTA style. Later your in a city when some event makes you become a murderous scicopath that every GTA charecter is.