GTA 4 GLITCHES,SECRETS,MYTHS, OR ANY OTHER WEIRD THINGS

Hello & welcome. Suggest you turn CAPS LOCK off (considered rude around here), take a couple minutes & read the rules.

People seem to like glitches so your topic should be just fine.

One glitch I've noticed is that sometimes when you jack a car cops don't notice until you move (up to half a block).

Thats not a glitch, it's because some ped will call up the cops and it takes a while for them to arive on the scene.

Thanks for the post people keep em coming :thumbsup::coolthumbup: i want to read more about myths and secrets more post please !!! B)

i just wanted to add if you have any youtube videos of glitches secrets myths or any other things in gta 4 please post the link so we can all view them thanks.

Edited by SnowFlake813

The swingset you can find in Broker and probably other places will launch you and cars really high if you do it properly. Same thing with these crates you can find in Algonquin that make you fly above the sky barrier. Check out YouTube videos below.

All fun things to try out with your friends :P I'll try to find more later on.

The swingset you can find in Broker and probably other places will launch you and cars really high if you do it properly. Same thing with these crates you can find in Algonquin that make you fly above the sky barrier. Check out YouTube videos below.

All fun things to try out with your friends :P I'll try to find more later on.

I wonder if you actually are launched up there or the game teleports you there because it's glitching. That used to happen in VC, if you started glitching, the game would teleport you to the nearest street.

Go on any computer in the game and go to the website www.littlelacysurprisepageant.com

It's supposed to be a pedo site that the cops shutdown so you get a "We have your IP..." message and when you get off the computer your wanted level will be 5 stars.

Confirmed. I had a Shafter (preferred car of Russian Gangsters) parked outside tw@ w/ the door & facing north. When I

left the computer the cops were still a few blocks away so I drove north, took the first left & wound up behind Michelle's

place on a balcony overlooking Brucie's place. Ran off full speed & stuck the landing (car responds nicely to "aftertouch")

& ran a zig-zag to just outside the police search radius.

Got "Walk Free" achievement (XBL) for an easy 50 points game score.

When Niko is talking in the intro he says "and then I spent the next 7 months with you fine people and I forget"

Which means, the game was suppose to come out in October, but they delayed it until April, and you do the count and it's 7 months.

Another theory of mine is I believe the next GTA will be in Vice City...

I thinking they're just getting what they did in the old consoles and remodeling new ones...

Also, another would be that Rockstar made Playboy X and Dwayne to be similar to CJ and Sweet

CJ is Playboy X after he got the mansion always thinking about himself and money

Sweet is Dwayne always thinking about the hood and the old days...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...