Kicking People

Dmac

Is there any way you can kick annoying players? I'm sick of creating a Freeroam game, Turning off team kills and still having people come in and killing others by running people over.

If there is a way to kick people, Apart of voting to kick people can someone please explain?

Y'know, I do wish that the host was the only one allowed to kick people. Fuck democracy in online gaming, because it's a known fact that 90% of online gamers are shit-eating n00bs.

DAMN STRAIGHT. i hate those freakin 10 y.o. noobs who think there good at gta4 :worship: when im actully owning them lol :worship:

I don't care how old they are, as long as I don't run into another little american white wannabe gangster who's playing his rap over the mic. I am so sick of that! I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about :)

Y'know, I do wish that the host was the only one allowed to kick people. Fuck democracy in online gaming, because it's a known fact that 90% of online gamers are shit-eating n00bs.

DAMN STRAIGHT. i hate those freakin 10 y.o. noobs who think there good at gta4 :worship: when im actully owning them lol :worship:

I don't care how old they are, as long as I don't run into another little american white wannabe gangster who's playing his rap over the mic. I am so sick of that! I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about :)

Agreed! it just kills my ear listing to that crap, when gta 4 first came out and you wanted to boot someone most of the people didnt even know how to vote to kick em.

Yep, except for the fact I'm only half-white, not a wigger, and I listen to more than rap. :P