Mozilla Firefox 3 Download Day 2008

GTA Don

For you Firefox users out there, if your homepage is the Mozilla Firefox Start Page then you may have noticed that it says something about a Download Day 2008 or something along the lines. Well, Mozilla are trying to get Firefox 3 to set the Guinness World Record for Most Software Downloaded in 24 Hours. All you have to do is pledge to download Firefox 3 on June 17th. They'll send you an e-mail to remind you when it's officially launched. Go to the Spread Firefox site, click on the PLEADGE NOW button, choose the region that you live in and your e-mail address to send you download reminders. I've pledged to download Firefox 3 on June 17th, now it's your turn..

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL. This is sad for them. It's up on their ftp servers and everything but there's no links from anywhere on the firefox sites.

Epic way to fail at a world record attempt. Damn. Wonder what happened.

EDIT: Ok I've just found out the official release time is 10AM PDT (GMT-8), hence why it's not out yet. They could have at least publicised this on the site so we wouldn't have to make posts like I just did :/

just over an hour and a half to go then