Let Sleeping Rockstars Lie...

I just got this achievement but I don't think I got it from a Rockstar developer. Is this achievement 100% not viral? The person I killed didn't even seem like a developer...and the person didn't even talk during the match at all. I was just in a random ranked team deathmatch game with my friends and the achievement randomly popped up. The people I think were on the yellow team, but they quit shortly after they started getting their but whooped by everyone :P. I looked at everyone's gamertag and they didn't even have anything that would make them seem like developers...nor anyone else in the party. I did notice they had the "Let Sleeping Rockstars Lie" achievement though so I was just asking if it is viral or not...

Well it seems like R* has made this achievement viral. Because I've seen many of my friends on XBL recently get it and when I played yesterday, the first kill I got, got me the achievement. So just go play like a game of Team Deathmatch and kill someone for the achievement, then if you want go to you player model and you can change it into the yellow R* speedo wearing zombie.

Yeah, It is easy to get now. I had mine for a few days now but I got bored of seeing the zombie when I used it So I just switched back to my other stuff.

The thing is that every match I have joined yesterday, 13/16 people had the Zombie...

Topics merged. And yes it is 100% viral now.

I just played a team deathmatch just so I could get it, and this other guy on my team also got it and he said something like "omg fuck yeah I just killed the developer, awesome" - I lol'd a little, don't think he realises it's been made viral now and that pretty much everyone has it :P

I got mine last week in a GTA Race (8 laps of "Stars in your Eyes", stop me if you heard that one....) when I ran down

a camper. I hate campers in races.

NOOB QUESTION OF THE YEAR: I take it that by "viral" you mean the game treats anyone as a developer once they

kill someone who unlocked this achievement? So I actually killed a guy who killed a guy that killed this guy that.......

Buzkill. :pissedred: