Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mike_subuzi

What song reminds you the most about vice city ?

96 posts in this topic

Yeah, like most people, everything on Flash or Wave 103...

...Outside of the game, Bon Jovi's "Living On A Prayer" always seemed to fit, as did Prince's "1999" and Phil Collins - "Don't Lose My Number". All of them, of course, on my VC MP3 player. :D

I Ran-Flock of Seagulls, big time. Anybody who saw the ad must have gotten hooked on the song.

I saw the trailer on the official Vice City website, and it had that song. Its a great song and a great trailer.

Hm, I don't remember whether I've already posted here or not, so I'll post it again. Definetely Keep Feeling (Fascination). Don't know why, I've never listened to that station in VC.

was does video killed the radio star mean then ? videos dident kill anybody and who ran away ? only two tribes explains vice city . And maybe the human league with keep feeling fasanation .

DUDE, NOT LIKE REAL KILLING.

Video, TV killed, stopped being famous, the radio star. the raido star.

so basically TV presenters stopped the radio stars being famous...

duh?

oh and easy lover (phil collins) know it's VCS but still reminds me strongly. they played it last night on virgin radio! about 1.00am

The song from the strip club. It was playing on the radio and it was all I could think of. Its actually not a bad song. There's other songs but I can't grasp the names...