3179 replies to this topic

#3161 BlackListedB

BlackListedB

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:51 AM

I sold my whip, just to add convo... my 1989 Firebird convertible is a rare one indeed, the guy bought from Craigslist, then I hear from interested parties on YouTube, after it's sale. Ya never know how much you might have gotten cash wise with the WWW at your disposal

#3162 Sherman

Sherman

Capo

• Super Mods
  • 6,923 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 02:23 AM

Long time no see man. How've you been?

Sherman! What's up dood! Still working on the whip? I've been pretty well mate, good to see you've stuck around!

Not a lot man. A ton has changed since we last talked.. what, 2+ years ago? Haha. I'm married, live in New Mexico, no kids (woo!).. work nights, going to school soon etc. Unfortunately I had to sell the car ): So many problems started coming up once I drove it out, it wasn't worth it to me to fix it. Sold it, driving a '95 Corolla right now. Waiting til I get into a house til I start up on my next car though :) How about you brother?

And I stick my head in every once in awhile :P especially with the recent gta5 news!

#3163 MishoM

MishoM

Made Man

• Super Mods
  • 836 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:00 AM

DOOD you're married now? :o
twitter.com/mishomilosevski

#3164 Sherman

Sherman

Capo

• Super Mods
  • 6,923 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:45 PM

Yeah, for over a year now. It's nice. Discounts, no dating bs, eh. ;P Wish I would've waited, but all in all, I don't regret it.

#3165 MishoM

MishoM

Made Man

• Super Mods
  • 836 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 01:06 AM

How old are you n the Mrs's?!

#3166 Spider-Vice

Spider-Vice

Pest Control

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,019 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:57 AM

Misho. You won't remember me but I remember you, welcome back :) I've been a little absent aswell, there hasn't been much to talk about except for the new V screens.

Posted Image

#3167 Huckleberry Pie

Huckleberry Pie

"There's always something,"

• Members
  • 2,977 posts
  • Philippines 

Posted 05 September 2012 - 04:01 AM

Yeah, same. Haven't heard much from you, Mish. But I'm pretty much a longtime member here.

Edited by Huckleberry Pie, 05 September 2012 - 04:01 AM.

Posted Image

Ubisoft should take a look at this...
"We love Him because He first loved us." - 1 John 4:9-10

#3168 Artur

Artur

I-E-A-I-A-I-O

• Members
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 10:30 AM

I'm back again after the long hiatus of GTA V info. The screenshots look pretty cool but what else is new around here?

Posted Image

Courtesy of TM!

#3169 Sherman

Sherman

Capo

• Super Mods
  • 6,923 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 09:08 PM

Sv, Artur! What's going on man? Around here.. not a lot, unfortunately. Same ol' stuff.. can't wait for more info though. I'm just hoping the hype they're building is worth it!

#3170 MishoM

MishoM

Made Man

• Super Mods
  • 836 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 03:59 AM

Hah I remember all you doods, hopefully this place gets going again soon when the news starts rolling out.

#3171 BlackListedB

BlackListedB

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 04:45 PM

Well, I was uber active no matter what, on the ole GTAForums, seems everyone and his brother chats up a storm there, and that's the main reason I miss it, because this silence from Rockstar Central is not that normal, even for them. They seem to be changing the promotion plans on their ears, or they really are taking some serious time on each game they make...that bodes well, and not so well for gaming's future, if you ask me.

Didn't everyone bitch about 10 years being too long a lifecycle for one generation of consoles, but if PS1 or PS2 can hang on to such a time line, it looks like the more money spent will mean more time devoted to each single platform

As far as my car mentioned earlier, the guy I sold it to wants to restore it to factory spec, even the nice wheels he'd take off, which I don't like. And perhaps a more monochromatic paint scheme, but I believe he was to document how the project proceeds, for an online doc on it's progress, but I've heard little since that initial sale.
HERE -> http://www.thirdgen.org/techboard/?
Last week I was watching the US cable show Counting Cars, which is near exactly the kind of Car-turn-around stories I like to see, however, it follows a trend of buy to flip ventures happening now, not exactly for the love of it, but more for making a profit out of historical pieces... I feel

Edited by BlackListedB, 06 September 2012 - 04:47 PM.

#3172 Spider-Vice

Spider-Vice

Pest Control

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,019 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 02:10 AM

Sv, Artur! What's going on man? Around here.. not a lot, unfortunately. Same ol' stuff.. can't wait for more info though. I'm just hoping the hype they're building is worth it!

'Sup man, been long aswell. There's honestly not much that has gone on, same old shit just like you, waiting for Rockstar to give us further insight into V.

Posted Image

#3173 V

V

Consigliere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 18 September 2012 - 08:19 PM

Golly. Isn't this a blast from the past.

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain,
for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

#3174 Benjiman

Benjiman

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:02 PM

Morning all, it's been years. I used to be on here quite a lot up until the time GTA IV was released, but I can't remember anything about my name or email, so I figured I'd start out fresh. So yeah. Hey.

#3175 roars2222

roars2222

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • India 

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:55 AM

Hello friends,
I am Rinkesh, I am connected with IT Industry since last 2 years.

I am hear because I found good topics related to development site and I would like to interact with such topics.

Regards,
Rinkesh Shah.

#3176 CadillacGrilles

CadillacGrilles

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:41 PM

Hey, new guy here. Been playing GTA since the top-down days. I will be new to online GTA though! I will be honest, I didn't play after San Andreas much. Real life crap and all, lol.

Looks like a good board here, lots of awesome info!

Thanks,

CG

Yep, I've been drinkin' again.

#3177 KyleIce45

KyleIce45

Mai sottovalutare il potere del lato oscuro.

• Members
  • 1,266 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:40 PM

Welcome to TGTAP all of you new members. :)

Hello everyone! My name is Kyle.

DarkNight Gaming

#3178 TOXIC

TOXIC

Right Hand Man of the Raiders

• Members
  • 1,190 posts
  • India 

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:33 PM

L L O

Hey everyone.. 'sup?

As for me, I'm on the verge of completing my post grad(Masters in Computer Applications)

Missed y'all..missed this place too.. ;)

(Newer Members - Hi I'm Tarun from India, go by the name TOXIC as you can see; I am a member since 2007 and lately been inactive, very. Much love baby.)

The Raiders' MC Gang Chat-The Raiders' MC Recruitment

Posted Image
Want a Signature? An Avatar? Any Graphic work? Just checkout the following links :
TOXIC's Graphic Shop or TOXIC's Graphic Gallery

#3179 BlackListedB

BlackListedB

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 04:46 AM

I still wonder why you vets don't give me a run for my money. I divide my time between here and GTAChronicles, but regardless... Only time I found it hard to keep up with the highly populated GTAForums, and guess what??!!

I don't even patronize that site any longer, but I kept up an even more active stance back then, it's no wonder I drove them nuts.

HA!

Anyway, this evening found the latest Retro Gaming UK mag, features a short making of for GTA3 with two former DMA staff involved in it's fruition. 

#3180 BlackListedB

BlackListedB

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:37 AM

As long as you stay away from spam, you're OK

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users