Chris

Introduce Yourself..

3,182 posts in this topic

hey i'm corporate_nothing, admin of gtafellowship, most of y'all already know me.. i used to be a really active member here, but got sorta busy and grounded from forums for like being on them and :erm: yeah... but everythings all :coolthumbup: now and expect me to post regularly :cigar: dont forget to check out my forum tho! I have waay too many members from my school and that makes it more of like a HW help forum than a gta forum.. theres even a gang system in the works but i need more members first.. i only have like 10 active members -_- so please join :yup:

Howdy,

a few of you will know me from the GTA boards. For those of you who dont im w4dders nice to meet you all.

google bot just looks at the site and sees what is linked to this site and what links out are made and just general content of the site

Yea, go serch Yahoo or google for your name its cool, ok Welcome all new members :D

I'm not 'new' to these forums (member number 6 and was on the ones before this) but I haven't posted here much until lately so since some people may not know me, I'm Jaruff from GTABoards.

Hi. :hi:

I'm new here. Not very active because it doesn't seem very active itself. I'm not much into forums right now anyways.

The gta place is much better off than it was before friday night when some of the big spammers got busted. now all of the posts are acutally worth something

Hi guys. I used to be here a long time ago, but it looks like Chris re-made the forums.

Anyways, I think I still know a few people.. I remember Jaruff, but if I havent met most of you, well, nice to meet ya.