Introduce Yourself..

Chris

Hello, I'm ManateeKing and I had to join this place to view a thread, so... yeah. But it looks nice so I think I'll stay. Btw, I have LCS for the PSP. I'm saving up for a new PS3 and GTA IV. Also, I wanted to know, any rumored new GTAs? I looked around the site and didn't see anything so I'm guessing not. Oh, and I already know about Chinatown Wars coming to the PSP, so count that one out.

Hi folks... well just like every other member thats ever written in this thread I'm new just got ma hands on the GTA SA :wub: been 2 days since, and have heard a lot abt the mods GtA's got so i joined in... got a question though where do i put the mod files that i download for the game :innocent::):R*:

Hey All! Im Scott, and I am from Palm Beach, Florida. I have run my own GTA website for almost 5 years and Im pretty friendly with most of the GTA community and webmasters, including Chris. I love The Office (US Version) and Seinfeld.

I have an iPhone 3GS which i really do enjoy and a MacBook as well. Apple 4 life haha

glad to be here!