TOXIC's GFX

TOXIC

I have a bit of problem understanding what you mean. Ok here's what I got : CJ standing on the left of a Metal board/sheet, Tommy on the right of it with a Porsche 911 Turbo 2000, saying to Carl "Carl, think you can do that?"

And what exactly you mean by popping out? Tommy popped through the metal sheet with his car?

Steam :

Steam_Bikey_copyrbo.png

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a bit of problem understanding what you mean. Ok here's what I got : CJ standing on the left of a Metal board/sheet, Tommy on the right of it with a Porsche 911 Turbo 2000, saying to Carl "Carl, think you can do that?"

And what exactly you mean by popping out? Tommy popped through the metal sheet with his car?

Steam :

Steam_Bikey_copyrbo.png

okay i let me refrase that caz i kinda f***ed it up a little,i meant,theres a billboard on the billboard it looks like a sheet of metal and CJ is standing on the left and tommy vercetti is standing on the right and there both painted into the billboard and there is a porsche 911 turbo from the year 2000 crashing into the bill board with claude from gta3 driving the porsche with niko standing on billboard getting hit by the porsche(the porsche is not painted into the billboard)and niko's blood splatting all over billboard with the liscene plate of the porshce saying "metalinusan"

Edited by MetalInusan

Steam, pay what you feel its worth. If you pay nothing, I'll take as my priceless creation :)

Ok, Metal, I think I got you. You want Carl, Tommy and Niko painted on billboard. Niko's painting gets hit by Claude's [real life, not painted] Porsche with your username on its number plate, and a blood faced Tommy asks Carl "Think you can do it?"

Is that all you need?

<Double Post>

Here's my attempt, like it? I think something is weird, plus I didn't add Claude, no space for him. And Niko has totally nil detailing. So what you say?

Version 1:

metal_inusan_copyadn.png

Version 2:

metal_inusan_bw_copy9yy.png

The version2 is mainly the brighter colors removed from version1, to give a different feel, pick whatever or I'll have to make something new. Cheers :)

Edited by TOXIC

i like version 2 better,but can you delete niko outta the billboard,but keep the porsche and the blood also can you make it so when tommy's saying "carl think u can do that?",can you make tommy saying in blood colored font "metalinusan" and have it painted on the billboard near tommys head?

Edited by MetalInusan

• 4 weeks later...

I hope bumping an OPEN GFX shop is alright...

300x100-1.png

300x100-1.png

200x200-1.png

And that adds up to 500x200, the sig limit.

300x100: Sum 41

300x100: Part of Current Sig (GTAIV)

200x200: The Raiders MC (make something up... logo, idk something!)

And if you don't mind, make some cool glowing line between both the two 300x100s. :)

Thanks dude! ;)

EDIT: And put my name somewhere... somehow.

Edited by NotYouHaha

NYHH1_copykkv.png

NYHH2_copy654.png

NYHH3_copy2hq.png

^That's how it looks right now.

Could you put some fading effect (or something) around the whole thing? And also a border between the Sum 41 and the GTAIV one? (Combine the two images into one if you want.)

For the Sum 41 one, replace the parts with the guitar with black and write Sum 41 with the same font you used for The Raiders one.

The GTA IV one is great. Just add that fading effect or something around the edges like I asked.

For The Raiders one, I'm just going to create it myself. I know how I want it.

Thanks, and I'll be joining them myself.

Well, I don't know. The images in my signature don't seem to match well.

I'd like another signature. This time the signatures should 'match' more.

• Background: http://www.thegtaplace.com/image.php?img=g...d-damned-12.jpg (on all three images)
  • Same 200x100 and 200x200 stuff
  • Put the logo in between each image, so a little is showing on each image, but when put together, you see the whole image.
  • 200x200 text: PSD of an example (sorta like my current one w/o logo
  • 1st 300x100: Join us.
  • 2nd 300x100: Chat here.
  • Put the text "The Raiders Motorcycle Club" in between of both images

Just make it look good. Just going to let you do your magic.

If you want me to clear anything up, just MSN me. :)

Edited by NotYouHaha

EDIT /Sorry for double post I was in a hurry/

I used the same image and cut it into parts. I put the Raider's MC text in a split manner on the two images, but not sure if the logo will fit in the same way because of space, so I put it int the right corner. You like these?

ny1_copynis.png

ny2_copyyiu.png

ny3_copyb11.png

Edited by TOXIC

EDIT /Sorry for double post I was in a hurry/

I used the same image and cut it into parts. I put the Raider's MC text in a split manner on the two images, but not sure if the logo will fit in the same way because of space, so I put it int the right corner. You like these?

ny1_copynis.png

ny2_copyyiu.png

ny3_copyb11.png

Awesome TOXIC. This is brilliant.

Looks great. You put up with alot of my needs of slight adjustments. :whistle: Thanks alot.

• 1 month later...