TOXIC's GFX

TOXIC

Something like this means what? Be a bit specific, and don't copy others' ideas man. If you want something new but similar stuff, just tell me. :)

Wah wah ok bhaiya i will not copy and please edit it into like not you haha please do it

That makes absolutely no sense, and I'm sure it's not your logo which isn't attracting people to your gang...

I'm sure TOXIC can come up with something nice for you though :)

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Something like this means what? Be a bit specific, and don't copy others' ideas man. If you want something new but similar stuff, just tell me. :)

Wah wah ok bhaiya i will not copy and please edit it into like not you haha please do it

That makes absolutely no sense, and I'm sure it's not your logo which isn't attracting people to your gang...

:hurrhurr: Thanks man, love. And congrats on getting a member Rohan. So in all how many "logos" and in what size do you want?

:hurrhurr: Thanks man, love. And congrats on getting a member Rohan. So in all how many "logos" and in what size do you want?

i want 2 logo's and 4 signatures.

the logo should be in the size of the mc logo and the signature should be in the size of the lcf signatures

please i will need it on 27/5/2009.please do it.

As above you have improved a lot but believe these fonts which you use on your signatures totally screw them up

(like the one you used in the raiders signature in the post above). Even great designers have said that it is best to use simple fonts on sigs.:)

Edited by Eazy.

Good work TOXIC. Add a border then it will be fine.

The words "in the ass" were supposed to be a bit gangsta. I agree that but your signature ? Now take a look at mine signatures I have used simple fonts but if I used fonts that you did then everything would be screwed up. Now listen which one is looking better,Steam's or yours ? Probably the one which you for him also why did you use such low-quality render/cut-out for your signature. Take a look at his sword...you will understand what I am trying to mean.

I am not telling you are not a good designer or you are not good at art but I'm trying to mean that your font selection and maybe sometimes cut-outs totally destroys your beautiful signatures. Now imagine your signature to be a bit smaller and without that font but with a simple font with some blending options without any render. Seriously it will look way more better.

Remember me what I was. I knew nothing except cutting out pictures and I learnt...I mean started on GFX because of you. I want to tell you that you were a way more better designer like 10-15 days ago. As far as I am concerned.

If you think that all what I am saying is just stupidity then screw me and continue on... -_- I am just trying to help you not to make your shop shut or stop you from making GFX. :bashhead: I mean that you could do a lot...lot better from what you are doing.

Edited by Eazy.

Hey man, sorry couldn't reply lately. The thing is I'm quite pissed siting at home, I don't know whether its because of that or something else. So yeah, I'll keep in mind what you suggested. :)

Btw Steam, no replies for Big Bro?

hey toxic, could you do my a siginture please

if you can i would like to have The Real in like a digital clock font and the rest is up to you but i would like to have like a neon feel to it if you can but i dont mind and if you need something more specific i can give you some pics :D

thanks and btw your stuff is brilliant :coolthumbup:

Haven't seen your abstract skills from a looooooooooooooooong time so shall I request something ? :P

I guess yes.

Make an abstract sig everything your choice add whatever text you want(maybe yours or my username). Just to test you out. :D