-//~Movie Theater~\\-

Steven

SanAndreas1829's Vids

Anti-Quad

I made this video about being mean to atv's which is sooo not me :D in the TOP 10 downloaded files from www.thegamersalliance.com

Magnetic

This is using some Armax codes, also in the TOP 10 downloaded files of TGA

Open Waters

Not one of my best vids, i jst wanted to show people the high water level code :D

Rocky Roads

Wanted to show people the bolder code, ok vid.

My First GTA Vid

This is the First Gta vid i ever made. i think its good for a first :D

blimy i've got way too many. i've been hanging around gtaforums.com for the past few months and have made 30 or so home videos.

ok so here are a few of my videos

Kippers' Videos

sorry if some of them apepar to be in bad quality. the ones in bad quality are my old ones when i was filming off the TV. i now have a Video card and can record in alot better quality

Atomic bomb

I line up roughly 40-50 vortexs in the grove and blow them up massive explosion

Atomic Bomb 2

This is the sequal to atomic bomb where this time i line up 50 or so Hydras and blow them up. this causes an even bigger explosion

Atomic Bomb 3

This is the sequal to Atomic bomb 2 where i once again blow up 40-50 Votexs up ontop of Mount chilliad. the explosion is something you see outta the matrix B)

Fireman sam

i dunno urm this is just a tribute to the San Andeas fire departmean. i felt that the fire team in San Andreas where probably the most left out part of the game. so i decided why not make a vid

Jump Los Santos

This was a hard one. i was set a challange by someone on another site. to get from the road of Los Santos to the top of the highest building useing only a BMX and the super bunny hop cheat.

Headshot

this one was for a competition to see who could get the most headshots before dieing bo cheats used. but only in manual aim. and i won :D

Crazy Town

Me and a Friend were messin around with the walk through walls code on the ARmax and well it didn't really do what i thought it would do.

Speed

on this video i show the effects of the Nitro on all bikes cheat.

ok so thats all the vids i;m gunna put on for now. i hope you like them the people down at gta forums sure did. i'll put more up later if any of you like these

enjoy!

Guest KingofCrunck
hmmm. i see you guys arent big on the movie side of things <_<

i like your movies kippers ^_^

Edited by KingofCrunck

• 2 weeks later...

Here are my vids!

Total Vids-26

Upcoming Vids-Blood Money, REVENGE 2

REVENGE 2 Trailer NEW!

Blood Money Trailer

Backfired Part 2 NEW!

BackFired-NEW!

TSF Prologue (Trailer)

The Salieri Family Part 2

World's Most Extreme Police Chases

Outta Control Stunting

Welcome Back...TO ME!

The Curse Of Flint Range Part 2

The Salieri Family Part 1

The Adventures Of Agent 0024

SUPER CJ Part 2

Spy Mission 1

Just A Normal Day In LV....

SUPER CJ Part 1

SUPER CJ (Trailer)

REVENGE 1 Part 6 (The Finale)

REVENGE 1 Part 5

REVENGE 1 Part 4

REVENGE 1 Part 3

REVENGE 1 Part 2

REVENGE 1 Part 1

COP KILLA

Just A Little Bike Ride.....

BMX Mt. Chiliad Jump (My First Vid!)

If people were wondering why it says GM Industries at the beginning of some of the videos, that is because I was bored one day so I came up with a name for a fake film company thingy, but now I changed it's name to Ma$taMind Productions so from now on that is what is going to be in the beginning of the videos.

Edited by GTA MA$TA

• 2 weeks later...