HD Sabre GTS

Dr.Dbl-Gee

Sabre GTS (OZ) in HD!

dacaran4.png

For this i started a new topic, eventhough there was one about a simular car previously (also by me) but as i worked on this i thought it would be a lot better to start off with a fresh topic because the other one was about a previous version of this car.

Well anyway as you can see, i have been working on vehicle. Its basically an HD version of the regular Sabre OZ (previously released by me). But before i can start adding any body bits and tuning it i must first remodel the whole car to make it as HD as possible (for me). Well here is the work ive done so far:

dacar2ax0.png

Ingame though, those parts are not red. On the top you can see the ingame screenshot. Please comment. I need to make some improvements.

Thanks for your positive comments guys!

that looks awesome - nice work :coolthumbup:

when you reckon it'll be released

hmmm, i really dont know, i want to kinda make the shape right, so its nice and long and wide and i also gotta texture it propperly so im kinda aimin for next week maybe.

I got good news and bad news...

Good news:

I got the interior done. Nice and HD and i gave the car a fresh new paintjob. Also i have finished modeling some wheels and got it all into game. Here are some Zmod screens:

interiorup7.jpg

zmodscreenxx4.jpg

Well ingame the UV mapping is done good but in Zmod the bumper and other parts are all red but they are actually meant to be silver which they are ingame.

Bad News:

dummyproblemee3.jpg

Its really hard to get the dummies in place with the model (in Zmod it looks perfect but ingame fucked up)... I got this problem with the wheels and the doors... I guess i can fix the wheels quite easily but the doors might take a while.... I might need to ask for help but i think i can manage it.

Hmm, I think you'll have to do a brand new sabre.txd and sabre.dff, because the others have the wheels and it's pretty impossible to arrange the dummies.

I don't recommend making a brand new mod in the original files.

I dont quite get what your sayin... I made this dff and the txd, and dummies are arrangable through Zmod. Its just the doors cuz i can take care of the wheels. The dummy point is set correctly its just that the dummy intersection on the model of the door itself is not on the side but in the middle which is the problem....

Ayt, i advise you to take care of the wheels first and then start worrying about the rest meaning the doors. Dummies are arrangable easily so that should not be a problem with the doors.

Here is how you can fix the wheels: instead of arranging the wheels on the model edit gtavc/models/generic/wheel.dff and replace one of the wheels with your wheel model. Save and edit the Wheels.txd to texture your wheels and bam, no need for arranging wheel dummies.

By the doors you gotta figure something out because if your saying the dummies are placed correctly then i really dont know why they are so screwed up ingame....

Ayt, i advise you to take care of the wheels first and then start worrying about the rest meaning the doors. Dummies are arrangable easily so that should not be a problem with the doors.

Here is how you can fix the wheels: instead of arranging the wheels on the model edit gtavc/models/generic/wheel.dff and replace one of the wheels with your wheel model. Save and edit the Wheels.txd to texture your wheels and bam, no need for arranging wheel dummies.

By the doors you gotta figure something out because if your saying the dummies are placed correctly then i really dont know why they are so screwed up ingame....

But then it's additional effort to install the mod, which may discourage people from downloading it. Plus, it edits the wheels of other cars too.

But then it's additional effort to install the mod, which may discourage people from downloading it. Plus, it edits the wheels of other cars too.

Very true..... If he finds another way out.....

I was already thinking of doing that but yes Llama is right... It is kinda fucked up, because i also cant find any solution to this. And by the doors, im fucked over hard, I really dont know how to move the model joint....

Dammit, i really dont know how to help you with this one bro... Its really strange that the joint is located in the midle and not in the usual place. Is there any way to move it perhaps? I guess you will have to figure out somethin there Doc...

Peace