Rockstar Memorabilia Store

ogtamsrockstarshopvm0.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to my Rockstar Memorabilia Store. Here you could purchase a number of rare, official Rockstar memorabilia. These items range from soundtracks, T-shirts to postcards and stickers.

Before you begin to purchase these collector’s items, PLEASE read the full description of the products for details on the condition of the products. Every description highlighted in red are a MUST READ because of numerous reasons.

PAYMENT METHOD: I will ONLY accept PayPal for all transactions conducted through this GTA Memorabilia Store. Payment will be transferred AFTER I PM who ever wins the auction. After the payment has been sent, I will send the item and show proof if the buyer insists.

SHIPPING & INSURANCE: Depending on the products and the amount being purchased, shipping cost may vary. I STRONGLY suggest that you pay for insurance cost…basically because ANYTHING could happen.

The Store and How it Works

BIDDING: Almost every item sold in this store will be up for auction. Every once in a while I’ll have an item(s) that will just have one price.

-After every bid there will be a three(3) day countdown, unless another bid is made, which will cause the clock to restart. Once the three(3) day bidding period has ended, then the last bidder wins the auction.

PURCHASES: For every purchase an individual from The GTA Place makes, they will be rewarded a 10% credit for future purchases.

Example: If someone purchases an item for $10 they will be rewarded $1 (10% credit). These credits could be used towards purchasing the item, paying for shipping or insurance.

NOTE: Credits do not earn credits. Using $10 in credits will not earn you any credit.

“BUY IT NOW!” PRICES: For those hardcore fans that want to bypass all the bidding and want the product as fast as they could get it, there will be an option to buy the product at a price of which I find the product to be worth.

Every once in a while I will include extra items ONLY for those that choose to pick the “Buy it Now!” option.

NOTE: Most likely items along the lines of stickers, unless otherwise stated.

REFUNDS: Refunds are allowed to an extent. If there is something wrong with an item, such as it not being what you wanted or it being damaged without prior acknowledgement, then you could send it back with the full price of the ITEM. Shipping and insurance cost will not be included in the refund.

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!: I will only deal with serious buyers. If anyone chooses to bid on or purchase an item and does not go through with payment, then they will not be allowed to purchase from this store from that point forward.

DISCLAIMER: The GTA Place is not in any way responsible for the quality of the products being sold, the accuracy of the descriptions and/or any pictures depicting the items for sale. As such, The GTA Place will not be held liable for any losses made as a result of purchasing items from this member's store.

Please also note that this store is a one-off. Any members wishing to set up their own store should not take the fact this topic exists as reason to believe they are allowed to make their own. You should PM Chris if you have any questions about this.

Grand Theft Auto IV Sticker

gtaivstickergc5.jpg

Description: This is an official Grand Theft Auto IV sticker promoting the Grand Theft Auto IV video game. It is roughly 6"X5" in size and is in mint condition.

Quantity: 21 (You will recieve one(1) sticker unless you choose to purchase more.)

Starting bid: $1 (US Currency)

"Buy it now!": $3 (US Currency) If you "But it now!", I will include this LCPD sticker measuring 3.25"X4.25" in size. (QUANTITY LIMITED. ONE PER PURCHASE)

lpcdstickernx3.jpg

Shipping cost: The cost of shipping may vary and will be listed as soon as possible.

Disclaimer: This is the first item being sold, so I still have to figure everything out and I will try to send the item as soon as I can. I could, at any point, decide to revoke my decissions in selling an item. Any payment sent will be sent back.

REMINDER: Only send payment AFTER I send you a PM.

Thank you for looking at my store and happy bidding.

Edited by Original GTA Master

San Andreas Fan Kit

safankitca4.jpgwrappedgoodsit8.jpg

Description: This San Andreas Fan Kit includes:

• [sEALED]Official San Andreas soundtrack with bonus DVD of the 21 minute San Andreas introduction.
  • [sEALED]Official San Andreas bandana
  • San Andreas display box (W-12"/H-17.5"/D-5")

Starting bid: $25 (US Currency)

"Buy it now!": $40 (US Currency) If you "But it now!", I will include this San Andreas dogtag promo.

sadogtagtb1.jpg

Shipping cost: The cost of shipping may vary and will be listed as soon as possible.

Disclaimer: This is one of the first items being sold, so I still have to figure everything out and I will try to send the item as soon as I can. I could, at any point, decide to revoke my decissions in selling an item. Any payment sent will be sent back.

REMINDER: Only send payment AFTER I send you a PM.

Thank you for looking at my store and happy bidding.

Edited by Original GTA Master