Don't you wish you had a brother like Lance ?

I know some people hate him,but he's a cool dude.My life would never be boring.With Lance I could start partying on Friday and party 3 weeks straight. B) If Lance was a real life dude,it would be so much fun to hang out with him.My real brother is a fucking prick but Lance kicks ass !

I know some people hate him,but he's a cool dude.My life would never be boring.With Lance I could start partying on Friday and party 3 weeks straight. B) If Lance was a real life dude,it would be so much fun to hang out with him.My real brother is a fucking prick but Lance kicks ass !

hey, dont say that about your brother you WILL miss him when he is gone and lance IS a big prick i mean he can't stay out of trouble for 2 seconds and he would get you killed so easily... i mean you only gotta lok to the ending of VC...

hey, dont say that about your brother you WILL miss him when he is gone and lance IS a big prick i mean he can't stay out of trouble for 2 seconds and he would get you killed so easily... i mean you only gotta lok to the ending of VC...

You don't even know my brother,he is a fucking pussy,real wuss like Vic,he would never hit a smoke and he would never snort a line of coke.He ain't nothing but a little girl.he ain't got no cojones,at least Lance got some balls.We don't have the same blood.We are so different.Even video game character Lance Vance is more of a brother to me,he is a crazy dude like me.Let's pop !

You don't even know my brother,he is a fucking pussy,real wuss like Vic,he would never hit a smoke and he would never snort a line of coke.He ain't nothing but a little girl.he ain't got no cojones,at least Lance got some balls.We don't have the same blood.We are so different.Even video game character Lance Vance is more of a brother to me,he is a crazy dude like me.Let's pop !

Because snorting coke and smoking make you a REAL man.. don't they? Idiot.

• 2 weeks later...

Probably you (coffin dealer) need to head straight to rehab. I think you need to understand that it would be a bitch if you had a brother that takes shit like this. Imagine what Vic Vance was feeling like when Lance took all that coke in Vice City Stories...

So basically, if you're that type of guy who thinks drugs is cool, GTFO.

Thank you.