Avram Grant sacked

Was it right to sack him?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Was it right to sack him?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't care

Link 1, Link 2.

Over the last few days, Peter Kenyon said that he was disappointed with the teams performance, and Chelsea chairman Bruce Buck basically added fuel to the fire by saying that this season wasn't good enough. Rumours have been going around for some time now about Grant, and now he's gone, Chelsea might look to get Frank Rjikard from Barcelona, Gus Hiddink from Russia, or maybe another manager. I personally think he should have stayed, and I'm a Man U fan. He did excellently to get them to the CL final, very nearly won the Premier League and got to the Carling Cup final which he lost to Tottenham. What do you think - was it right he was sacked, or was it unjust?

Edited by The Bossman

400x400_1207317029_spt_ai_avram_grant_pc_01.jpgproduct_thumbcau1g286.jpg

grant-michigan.jpg

decHeader_03.jpg

_44153132_toadgrant203.jpg

BaronVonAvram.jpg

1989565_3db7863f41_m.jpeg

He looks like a lot of things TBH, lots of comparisons. I admit he did look clueless for most of his time on the sidelines, though. I think now though that Chelsea will go and get a world class manager, and give him something ridiculous like £10 million a year. I again think it might be Rjikard or Hiddink.

Edited by The Bossman

He hasn't really done that well, lets remember he has a team full of world class players in every position and has had the help of Henk Ten Cate (a good assistant manager), plus he didn't win anything, I know I am sounding harsh but thats football, Chelsea's squad is workth around 400 million and they haven't won anything this season.

• 9 months later...