Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gta-player

Vice City Trivia

87 posts in this topic

I heard somewhere that the code makes eaither Comets or Banshees go super fast and send cars flying when you hit them

Both wrong. Wow my first stumper! Its the Caddy! Yes the caddy. After entering the big wheels code (you might have to do it a few times but I forgot) the caddy becomes the fastest vehicle in the game. So fast even that the only place that you can drive it, without crashing into somethin every 2 seconds, is at the beach. Though from what I remember you might have to save a few times to get this effect.

Correct, sorta. Phenom Phen was some operation in Viet Nam and was called Phenom Phen (some year between 67 and 73 here)'. Sadly I lost the sources to give me the exact deal about it. Actually now that I think about it, it might of been the Korean War. Oh well close enough.

Edited by Slavik Von Stockholm

Phil Cassidy.

I didn't know he was in gta3 i was thinking of donald love

What was the name of that chef you had to kill in one of the first few missions of the game?

Leo

What are the names of the two men who died at the introduction of the game

Edited by MaxPayne

What are the names of the two men who died at the introduction of the game

I Don't know. I finished the VC mission 3 times but I forgot the title of the mission because it is not on my mind.