GTA IV: Funny Review!

Deji

It's Sooo funny! and i agree with Spaz The Great. Try to listen carefully. He points out major flaws while also being funny!

I like the Lemmings joke and the tree thing! As well as the rest of it...

For people with hard of hearing...

"About a million years ago a company called 'DMA Design' Created Grand Theft Auto and discovered that the combination of controversy, wacky humor and homocide was a lucritive one indeed. So they made a whole buch of sequels, threw some TV's out of some hotel windows and changed their name to 'Rockstar' In a slightly over common satry effort to make us forget that they made 'Lemmings'. Not that there is anything wrong with Lemmings, at least not until the franchise was rigilously milked to it's last sour lumpy dribbles. Thankfully GTA's teet seems to be remaining plump and fresh for now. With the fourth installment, or at least the fourth one with a number on the end. Aparently dmatic indulgences (Or something like that) like Vice City and San Andreas don't count indicating that Rockstar subscribe to the 'Because I Say So' school of sequal numbering (ROLF!) also known as the Resident Evil method..."

It's not as funny in text so I won't post it all... I really love this review! Funniest thing ever! And I soo agree with that 'Realitic' thing. Graphics are unimportant to me. And whats the point if you cant see sh**?