Downloadable Content Wishlist

Car mods, Dodo (for fun), ATV, engine sound update (just more sounds for the different classes, my 84 shit caddy is not going to sound like a 69 firebird), better cockpit view (like dirt or Gt5), and most of all, FIX THE DRUNK MINIGAME! Sometimes he stays drunk in car for like 3 days and its really annoying, and also he randomly becomes undrunk on foot and all the fun is gone. I only get drunk so that I can fall off curbs/buildings and walk into people.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.Planes like 25-35 or 40-50 independant planes

2.Upgraded ragdoll effect

3.Able to lock car

4.More shops e.g. ice cream stores, Bringing back ammunation

5.Schools and chirldren

6.able to rob stores like in saint's row

7.more websites

8.Advanced phone

9.ability to buy and sell cars, bikes, boats, bikes, planes etc.

10.R* made Midnight club right so why can't there be a midnight mode you can acces from your phone and

More cheats

Warehouses seem like an awesome idea Urban. That would add on to the safehouses since there's so little.

New weapons definitely, what's the point of a melee deathmatch if you can't chainsaw people to death?

A couple of more missions, some characters were abandoned and never really met like Petrovic sounds like a huge boss but you never meet him and what happened to Bulgarin?

Another section of the map like everyone said.

Parachutes for those crazy base jumpers.

Oh and for weapons, they most likely would have to be included in online play but wouldn't that leave a lot of people without the new weapons (who didn't but DLC)?

Can't think of anything else, I'll post later.

Yeah I also like the ideas of a warehouse were you can chill inside and have a huge amount of space to save your rides or maybe even mod them (who knows). Parachutes are a must1! Artur great ideas with the othere characters. I was thinking too about Bulgarin and thought that there could be like a mission were you go and attmept to kill Bulgarin in the Linen Club near Holland (Playboy X's pad). Missions...

More rare cars.

Weapons.

More bulidings to enter.

too bad i have a PS3...

Well if the DLC comes to the PS3 (which I'm praying for to happen), I would want (as a basis):

-More weapons (I miss the flamethrower)

-Buying property (more safehouses, vehicles)

-Additional side-missions (New Random NPCs for example)

-Customizable Clothing (e.g. An easy or advanced setting on getting dressed)

-Better fighting skills

-Better physics

-More accessible websites on the computer

-More multiplayer games

-More phone features

:)

OHk this is a big list so get ready, CAR MODS, JETS, BEING ABLE TO GET TANKERS ON UR TRUCK, A TANK, 1 new pistol, 1 new submachine gun, 1 new assault rifle, 1 new sniper, 1 new shotgun, 1 new rocket launcher and c4, AND YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO PUT A SILENCER ON OR OFF OF YOUR GUNS !!!!!!!!!!!!!, parachute, garages, camera, better clothes, a bit more cars (such as street racing kinda ones), at least one more island added on, more shops etc to walk in, DRIVABLE trains, helicopter with better aiming or missles, a car bomb shop , skateboards, bicycles, more missions, buying places, more side missions, and a wider range of races (like drift races, drags, and derbys etc). NOW IF ALL THIS COULD BE ADDED INTO GTA 4 AND YOU WERENT SATISFIED THEN THERE IS SOMETHING VERY WRONG WITH YOU. they could proboably fit all this into 2 or 3 gigs. spread all of this around and hopefully rockstar will be smart enough to add it all, peace out!

ALSO you should be able TO HANG ON CARS AND TRUCKS and not fall off immediately and the forklifts actually lift stuff, SPREAD the word eveyrone then maybe we could have all of what we want in GTA 4!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by PunkRkr

• 3 weeks later...

--twin towers, i think you should have a choice if you want the twin towers back in the game. make it feel more like new york. i dont know, that file might be a little big.

--the cheetah, what happend to that car? it was one of the best.

--more virsions of cars. like more than one type of infernus. one from GTA3 and vice city, better graphics of course.

--someone said something about a seat belt. i dont think that should be a cheat. maybe you can press a button once in the car to make niko put the seat belt on.

--bring back the side views! its so annoying without them.

--car modifications

--parachute

i cant think of anymore right now.

--twin towers, i think you should have a choice if you want the twin towers back in the game. make it feel more like new york. i dont know, that file might be a little big.

--the cheetah, what happend to that car? it was one of the best.

--more virsions of cars. like more than one type of infernus. one from GTA3 and vice city, better graphics of course.

--someone said something about a seat belt. i dont think that should be a cheat. maybe you can press a button once in the car to make niko put the seat belt on.

--bring back the side views! its so annoying without them.

--car modifications

--parachute

i cant think of anymore right now.

Why would you want the Twin Towers?

- Flying cars, love flying cars

- ability to buy cars and houses

- ability to buy businesses to make money like in VCS

- ability to get a job (airplane pilot!)

- more weapons

- get drunk whenever and get into bar fights, not just get drunk when u go with a friend

- more minigames (fight clubs? robberies? sounds like Saints Row2?)

- Flying Boats (lol)

- more weapons

- get drunk whenever and get into bar fights, not just get drunk when u go with a friend

- Flying Boats (lol)

Hello and welcome.

Buying cars already exists, I think there's a store somewhere in Alderney, I'm just not sure.

For PS3 and 360:

•Parachutes, that's all I want. Even If they cost over £5 I'd still buy them, imagine the endless possibilities on multiplayer! Surely its not that hard to implent.

For PS3 and 360:

•Parachutes, that's all I want. Even If they cost over £5 I'd still buy them, imagine the endless possibilities on multiplayer! Surely its not that hard to implent.

- more weapons

- Flying Boats (lol)

Hello and welcome.

Buying cars already exists, I think there's a store somewhere in Alderney, I'm just not sure.

No it doesn't. It's called Grand Theft Auto for a reason.

• 3 weeks later...

here is mine

- extra mission pack

- buyable cars via phone, call/brucie

- more sites via computer

- custom tracks from HDD or portable device via phone

- radio anywhere via phone

- more clothing options

- expanded radio stations

- more girlfriends from love-meet.net

this was a WISHlist so i typed in anything i wanted :rolleyes:

A silenced colt 1911 would be sweet! And parachutes. Ummmmm... a small land mass somewhere... make some construction sites updated a little so that they look like some progress has been done. Make some buildings look like they've slitely damaged over time. That's about all I can think of at the moment.

• 4 weeks later...

I think there should be a few more places where you can play pool and darts. Also I think it would be cool if instead of just being able to get drunk when you go drinking with people, you could be able to go at any time to any bar and just order drinks and just get drunker the more drinks you have. Also you should be able to take a girlfriend back to your place to have sex if you want. Ooh! and maybe even if theres room add in some of the old LC as maybe a whole different borough to explain why the new LC is a completely different place altogether.

Edited by rosenberg

• 1 month later...