SA-MP is gone.

But you can't 'zap' a PS3 down a phone line, you can trace it to an address, disable their intenet connection, but not damage the hardware.

oh and by the way,The SA-MP Staff left a side note messege on their site, and said to get rid off the surviving SAMP Software

that still exist because it's liscense material.

I don't understand how you think i could have see the first message without seeing that.

Also:

No impersonation - Impersonating people such as R* employees, or trying to disguise yourself as another member is not allowed.

Well, since SA-MP (I think) is gone, at least we can HOPE and wait for GTA IV for PC!

I cant wait :w00t:

me too.actually i think theres plans for that.

But you can't 'zap' a PS3 down a phone line, you can trace it to an address, disable their intenet connection, but not damage the hardware.
oh and by the way,The SA-MP Staff left a side note messege on their site, and said to get rid off the surviving SAMP Software

that still exist because it's liscense material.

I don't understand how you think i could have see the first message without seeing that.

Also:

No impersonation - Impersonating people such as R* employees, or trying to disguise yourself as another member is not allowed.

I'm not impersonating anyone.I'm appllying for the job at Rockstar Games.What,do you think i'm joking.

When I say im going to do something.I am,and I intimidate alot of people like that.

Edited by Diaz

this ain't not impersonation.im apllying for the job.

Well if you are, I think you should improve on your spelling and grammar. Anyways the people who played SA-MP and don't have or want GTA4 will probably just goto MTA:SA.

this ain't not impersonation.im apllying for the job.

Well if you are, I think you should improve on your spelling and grammar. Anyways the people who played SA-MP and don't have or want GTA4 will probably just goto MTA:SA.

My spelling grammer is just fine.I only type like that because this is the internet.Its popular to type

like that these days.As a matter of fact,I use to write reviews for video games in the past,and I use to

write short stories.

MTA:SA is awsome.It's better than SA-MP

Edited by Diaz

Wow, from what I see, there's like two people fighting about SA:MP, and the same guy also trying to impersonate (Or is trying to) a Rockstar Employee (Or is trying to be one). To be honest, SA:MP has had it's moments, and seeing it all, it looks really fun, but some people don't like it so they chose MTA. Fair enough, but do most of you guys who hate it have to brag about it? It makes it look like "Multiplayer-ism" which is like "Fanboyism".

So to sum it all up, SA:MP is gone, GTA 4 Multiplayer is available for most of us who have a PS3/XBox 360, and there's also MTA: SA which is still available for us as well, so if you're really down about it, move on, or play an alternative.

So to prevent more shitty comments, topic locked.

P.S: Diaz, keep dreaming on...