#21 Rashon.

Rashon.

Bingo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,153 posts
  • United States 

Posted 18 May 2008 - 08:46 PM

I think it's absurd to think Rockstar would "change their minds" of who get killed in the deal. Rockstar is always doing things to make us think.

#22 FnB

FnB

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,143 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 19 May 2008 - 02:39 PM

I think they changed mind as well, they put Pete there to make an excuse of Vic not dying there. But ffs why didn't they make Pete Vance the protagonist in VCS?

#23 Rashon.

Rashon.

Bingo

• Members
  • 4,153 posts
  • United States 

Posted 19 May 2008 - 07:57 PM

I think the VCS storyline as it is right now wouldn't be how it is if Victor lived. If he lived, his empires would still be in Vice City but Vice City Stories wouldn't have been planned at that time so there would be a different storyline. Rockstar just can't bend a part of the storyline of what happened previously. What happened happened.

#24 Sonic373091231

Sonic373091231

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 01:15 PM

I Get This Now You Get Asthma From Smoking Right (Cigarette Is A Drug) Peter Vance Had Asthma Probably Because Of Smoking And Doing Drugs So In VCS Vic Is Trying to Get Money To Make Pete Better. In The Vice City Opening Peter Vance Was Killed Think About It He Had A Latin Accent And Vic Sounds Nothing Like That So Rockstar Games Fixed The Problem By Creating Vice City Stories

Pete Vance Got Asthma From Doing Drugs Vic Is The Only One That Survived And Moved To A Different Place Lance And Pete Are Dead

Note: Vic Vance Hates Drugs He Would Never Touch That Stuff :thumbsup:

So Many Easter Eggs So Little Time

#25 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 01:21 PM

I Get This Now You Get Asthma From Smoking Right (Cigarette Is A Drug) Peter Vance Had Asthma Probably Because Of Smoking And Doing Drugs So In VCS Vic Is Trying to Get Money To Make Pete Better. In The Vice City Opening Peter Vance Was Killed Think About It He Had A Latin Accent And Vic Sounds Nothing Like That So Rockstar Games Fixed The Problem By Creating Vice City Stories

Pete Vance Got Asthma From Doing Drugs Vic Is The Only One That Survived And Moved To A Different Place Lance And Pete Are Dead

Note: Vic Vance Hates Drugs He Would Never Touch That Stuff :thumbsup:

VCS made the problem, by introducing Lance's 2nd brother. Before it was assumed he only had one, (Victor, who DID die at the start of VC)

The fact that Lance never mentions Pete makes me question, though. He may already be dead by VC, or may have done something that would make lance not want t mention him (Though, if that was the case, i think R* would make it apparent)

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#26 Sonic373091231

Sonic373091231

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 01:25 PM

Thats Rockstar For YA :coolthumbup:

Edited by Sonic373091231, 21 May 2008 - 01:31 PM.

#27 Noru

Noru

Nothing is true

• Elite Members
  • 2,355 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 01:41 PM

So everyone thinks just because he sounded different that it wasn't Vic? Back then when they said that VCS was coming out, I couldn't see them using the same guy to voice Vic as in the VC Opening. They probably changed the way Vic acts for VCS to make him more of good playable character. Take Toni for example.

I can't see why people can't accept that Vic Died. Rockstar wouldn't just change that.
- If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.

#28 Sonic373091231

Sonic373091231

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 01:53 PM

I can't see why people can't accept that Vic Died. Rockstar wouldn't just change that.
[/quote]

But Its Weird That They Make You Play As Someone Who Died

#29 Rashon.

Rashon.

Bingo

• Members
  • 4,153 posts
  • United States 

Posted 21 May 2008 - 07:30 PM

But Its Weird That They Make You Play As Someone Who Died

So? Just because anyone thinks it's weird to play as someone who died doesn't mean they didn't die. Plus, no one knows what Pete sounds like. You're making too much assumptions. Victor was on the official site, Pete wasn't. That should be proof enough.

#30 Bulletproofboy

Bulletproofboy

Hired Muscle

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:19 PM

Lol You don't get asthma from just taking drugs, lol..
You never know Pete might of got it from a cold or something like my brother and dad has/ and friends.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users