Victor Vance in normal vice city?

bro1

I Get This Now You Get Asthma From Smoking Right (Cigarette Is A Drug) Peter Vance Had Asthma Probably Because Of Smoking And Doing Drugs So In VCS Vic Is Trying to Get Money To Make Pete Better. In The Vice City Opening Peter Vance Was Killed Think About It He Had A Latin Accent And Vic Sounds Nothing Like That So Rockstar Games Fixed The Problem By Creating Vice City Stories

So everyone thinks just because he sounded different that it wasn't Vic? Back then when they said that VCS was coming out, I couldn't see them using the same guy to voice Vic as in the VC Opening. They probably changed the way Vic acts for VCS to make him more of good playable character. Take Toni for example.

I can't see why people can't accept that Vic Died. Rockstar wouldn't just change that.

I can't see why people can't accept that Vic Died. Rockstar wouldn't just change that.

But Its Weird That They Make You Play As Someone Who Died

So? Just because anyone thinks it's weird to play as someone who died doesn't mean they didn't die. Plus, no one knows what Pete sounds like. You're making too much assumptions. Victor was on the official site, Pete wasn't. That should be proof enough.