GTA 3 The Harder?

JROCK

Not that hard, only time missions were annoying "Marked Man" and "Espress-2-Go". These two annoyed me a lot, and Bomb da Base two month? wtf? I complete it first try all the time, what's so hard with it? I don't think it's hard to go to 8-Ball, then stop at the marker near the shipment. 8-Ball will hide, don't go the same route as 8Ball but instead drive one round around that advantage place, then climb the stairs, and snipe the Colombians from the roof. Quite easy!

Unless your slow as hell Waka-Gashira Wipeout is hard, otherwise if your fast enough you'll drive quick over Kenji and jump with the car down, you know on the corner you can stunt.

Vice City is piss-easy, San Andreas with it's flying missions were truly hard.

The Portland part ain't that hard, but the Shoreside Vale missions are truly hard, as well as some of the Staunton Island one's. But the one's involving SSV are truly hard. But they are still easier than the flying missions in SA. Freefall, Dam & Blast, Up Up Away, N.O.E, Vertical Bird, I have barely beaten these missions.

I forgot to add that Payday for Ray and Grand Theft Auto (the mission) are quite hard as well, even though I managed to beat them.

Tried it. Gave up. Tried again. Gave up.

Then I tried again (This year) and I finished it. It is probably the toughest game I've played under the whole series. But it was alot of harder since the controls were new to me, along with the way everything was set up. It all started getting better when San Andreas came out.

When I played GTAIII for the first time,it took me 3 months to complete ,I got difficulties on the mission where you gotta drive this car to St. Marks bistro and you can't have a scratch on the car or you fail the mission.Payday For Ray was a hard mission too, I was fucking stressing my ass off.But when I went through GTAIII for the second time,it didn't seem so hard.

I don't understand why Bomb Da Base is hard for some people,I just drove up the stairs to the ship and blasted on those Colombians.

The most difficult GTA for me is San Andreas ,it took 2 months to complete but there are some real bitch ass missions like Cesar Vialpando,Life's A Beach,Jizzy,Toreno's Last Flight,Learning To Fly,Stowaway,N.O.E. , Freefall.

Vice City is too easy and the main storyline is short.

Can't tell about LCS,VCS and IV because I'm poor and can't afford Playstation 3 :(

Edited by coffin dealer

• 2 weeks later...
i know that Liberty City Stories and Vice City stories are out on PSP and PS2 ,but when I can get 60GB backwards compatible Playstation 3,I could buy Liberty City Stories,Vice City Stories and IV all in one

i am sorry what has that got to do with topic?

@desert fox: san andreas is not the easiest i don't think, i would say lcs os the easiest... but hey thats my opinion...