Sign in to follow this  
Artur

TGTAP USA/Canada Clan [360]

Last night my headset died (sorry about that Tech) but I found my spare so I'll be back later tonight.

If anyone is still looking for the bridges for "Under the Radar" achievement, invite me to the party room & I'll give you

a heli tour. Also available to show you the "Heart of Liberty".

Granted we can land on the damn thing. :lolbounce:

Put my bitch-ass on this list: xSxBx youngster

Edited by L-RiC

Noru    3

I haven't been on in awhile, Probably do to the fact I have been somewhat busy. Anyways If I get on later tonight and if any of you are on, we should have a match

Noru    3

Thats good, theres a few fun glitches I was told about I wanted to give a try. I'll try to get on now but thats if I can even connect to anything online <_<

Edited by Noru

Noru    3

Maybe, thats if my Sister isn't home, I found a solution to the problem where Tec couldn't join when I was in the match or when I couldn't join when he was in it. The problem is that it cuts the internet off for my sister and she would freak if she can't get on facebook.

Artur    6
Screw it, she doesn't need to be on Facebook or any site similar to it. GTA IV is more important, dammit!

LOL. True that. I'll be on during the night, so if anyone else is, I guess we'll play?

BTW, any clan name suggestions?

Edited by Artur

Urbanoutlaw    12

FINALLY!!!

The cable company finally replaced the line connecting my house, the service is a lot better now & SHOULD make my

connection stable. I'll know for sure next time we get a storm.

I should be on later tonight (Tue 6/3), we should all get together & do some GTA race, piss off a few crybabies & just

do boats or something they will bitch about & when they start whining "BOOT THE HOST" boot them instead.

Noru    3

Sorry to bump this topic but I think we all should do something online sometime. Me and Urbanoutlaw did some random things just a few minutes ago until some kid came on and kept on saying the word N***** like every sec.