TGTAP USA Clan [PS3]

Harwood Butcher

I accidentally sent you a PM. I'm able to play my PS3 now. So I can jump in about this weekend. ^_^

EDIT: My parents piss me off on certain moments to " Wash Dishes , Clean the bathroom , Or take out the garbage or some other crap. " So I'll on certain times if Im not moving you know what I'm doing.

Edited by Husky

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I accidentally sent you a PM. I'm able to play my PS3 now. So I can jump in about this weekend. ^_^

EDIT: My parents piss me off on certain moments to " Wash Dishes , Clean the bathroom , Or take out the garbage or some other crap. " So I'll on certain times if Im not moving you know what I'm doing.

lol, I ended up replying to your PM before I saw your post in here.

If you have to run to do that stuff during a match, let us know so we could protect your ass. :lolbounce:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm in: Raybob95

I have a pretty tight schedule at the moment, so I'll need to be warned far in advanced of upcoming practices, etc.

Also, my specialty is driving, and flying choppers.

I'm pretty good at aiming, but I'm not great, and you can definetly find better people.

Also, I do not have a headset, my brother stepped on it and wrecked it, but if it's an absolute necessity I could buy one.

I'll have to get one with a really long cord though, I sit almost 8 feet away from my TV. (It's a big room and a 61" TV :P )

Edited by raybob

I have a pretty tight schedule at the moment, so I'll need to be warned far in advanced of upcoming practices, etc.

I'm pretty good at aiming, but I'm not great, and you can definetly find better people.

Also, I do not have a headset, my brother stepped on it and wrecked it, but if it's an absolute necessity I could buy one.

I'll have to get one with a really long cord though, I sit almost 8 feet away from my TV. (It's a big room and a 61" TV :P )

I'd suggest getting a wireless headset. It'll be needed for matches, but don't buy one just yet. Wait until May or something.

I'd suggest getting a wireless headset. It'll be needed for matches, but don't buy one just yet. Wait until May or something.

What exactly would we do in this clan?

Also, specifically what positions and ranks of them are you guys planning on assigning?

P.S., I'm Level 4, $60k left until level 5.

Also, frequently when flying the Chopper in Bomb Da Base II, my PS3 just cuts out and sends me back to single player. not sure why, but it could be a problem.

Edited by raybob

• 2 weeks later...

Everytime people PM me on YouTube , Playstation Network , and Myspace about the clan it pisses me off! Okay then so be it. Here is the pending list...

The GTA Place USA Clan [PS3] Pending List
ddaarrkk - Pending

Raybob95 - Pending

demonious 1993 - Pending

W831EL1TE - Pending

DARKHAND-1 - Pending

RoadRunner619 - Pending

wuelcas_07 - Pending

Kenyu1000 - Pending

AsHz593 - Pending

omry10 - Pending

So everyone waiting.. STFU and wait for us to get back to you. Create an account here, post here, PM us at PSN , then tell us what you are about. If OGTAM stopped smoking weed :P. Thats it, simple.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I'm not really concerned about the ranks. As long as you could play decent, I'm happy.

I'm a decent driver, and a pretty good Heli Flyer, with a strength of usually quick, smooth landings.

Shooting.... don't make me throw up.

He's a good driver though Harwood. Me and Raybob was playing Cops N' Crooks and it was the " One for all " thing. So we was being chased by two other squad police cars. Let me tell the story in epic mode:

The two severely hurt men Raybob and Husky are runnig for thier gaming lives with two LCPD squade cars shooting at them with Pistols and MP5's. Husky turns around and fires his M4 Assault Rifle and kills the passenger in squade car number two. Husky and Ray run into an alleyway in Alderney accross from the car dealership, there we spot an Sand Colored Cavelcade. Ray is one of the firsts one to jump up into the van and starts the revin'. I jump in the front, and he puts the petal to the metal. Ray switches some L.C.H.C on which is the perfect music for this...

The squad cars catch up, attempting to blow us away with thier scary MP5's. The driver of one car quickly blows out one tire, causing a "ssssssstt" noise. We a fudged. I'm almost out of ammo, the car has no tires , and Raybob can't shoot for shit. Raybob thinks real fast. He tries to loose them by swervin' through mid traffic. A couple of minutes later we find this warehouse with a helipad on the top. Raybob drives all the way in the back where there is a wall and a dead end. Ray thinks fast... As soon as the squad car drives into the back, he shifts it into revers. Driving over the police car, and then I have the most perfect shot, and kill the cop. Now there's two more cops left in another squad car. We have no time to shoot them both, so we run like hell to the ladder. Ray goes first and I cover him. The cops blair thier sirens and shoot out with thier MP5 while I'm taking my M4 and blowing the hell out of the car, instead of the cops. Ray is at the top and in the heli and waiting for me. So I quickly get my ass to the top of the ladder, lossing a lot of health. I jump into the back of the heli and shoot the hell out. I run out of ammo quick. So I just drop a grenade... with the cops not knowing.

We wait a few seconds while the cops are just filling the chopper with bullets. And then BOOM! Then we hear a few *beep *beep. And then me and Ray take the high ride home.

lol

Yo, you got a head start. Anyway, you should contact those people that are in that box at the other page.

BTW: You were starting to lag, and I was like wtf? You where like right behind me, and then you were sliding back and forth, and then some bull crap happend when your lag clone knocked me into the wall. (All this happend 2 months ago).

Yo, you got a head start. Anyway, you should contact those people that are in that box at the other page.

BTW: You were starting to lag, and I was like wtf? You where like right behind me, and then you were sliding back and forth, and then some bull crap happened when your lag clone knocked me into the wall. (All this happened 2 months ago).

I was sliding because I had both my rear tires shot out, and I was wondering why you suddenly smashed into the wall..... :lol:

Anyway, I still won and my head start was like 5 seconds and my win was like 40 seconds.

But, point taken, I can't shoot for shit, especially when driving.

P.S., my PS3 says that you haven't been online for like a month.....

Edited by raybob95