Harwood Butcher

TGTAP USA Clan [PS3]

76 posts in this topic

tgtapgtaivusaps3clangihc6.gif

This is the official PS3 USA Clan for The GTA Place. This clan currently does not have an official name, but as soon as members begin to join then names could be submitted.

If you want to join this clan then simply post here or PM me.

I will assign each member a "class" once I see what you're made of. These classes will consist of drivers, snipers, etc.

I will attempt to update this topic as often as I can.

Members:

• Harwood Butcher (Formerly known as Original GTA Master) - PSN: OGTAM [bOSS]
  • corpex - PSN: frsthokage [uNASSIGNED]
  • irish_adam - PSN: irish_adam [uNASSIGNED]
  • silverballer95 - PSN: agenttuby95 [uNASSIGNED]
  • Husky - PSN: The_Husky [uNASSIGNED]
  • soulart - PSN: soulart [uNASSIGNED]
  • GTAsoldier - PSN: GTAsoldier1 [uNASSIGNED]
  • Easy-A - PSN: Easy-A [uNASSIGNED]
  • 8innergates - PSN: Francoghini [uNASSIGNED]
Edited by Harwood Butcher

I'm in!!!

PSN = frsthokage

Cool, thanks for joining.

I haven't been checking this topic lately...thought it was a lost cause.

Anyways, I added you as a friend. I guess we'll have to set up something in multiplayer so I could see what you're made of.

Wow, is this it? I'd join but that would mean I'd be up at 1 in the morning to play with you guys...

You should have a new signature which grabs peoples attention advertising your clan, it might help people take notice and then they'll join. Good luck! :)

Wow, is this it? I'd join but that would mean I'd be up at 1 in the morning to play with you guys...

You should have a new signature which grabs peoples attention advertising your clan, it might help people take notice and then they'll join. Good luck! :)

I've been meaning to make a signature for the clan, but I've been extremely busy lately. Too bad you can't join.

I would like to join if I could.Im out here in AZ

PSN irish_adam

Thanks

Adam

Well welcome to the clan. I'll accept your invitation on the PS3. The 3 of us will have to practice some time.

Come end of August I won't be here too much, so I want corpex and irish_adam to be Co-leaders of this clan while I'm not here. I should be here at least 3 times a week.

So when I'm not here they're in charge unless I find someone else more suitable for the job.

This sounds interesting. I would like to join (I'm from Queens, New York).

My PSN ID: GTAsoldier1

BTW, is this a mic only clan? Becuase currently I don't have a mic but I may buy one 2morrow.

EDIT: Bad news. OGTAM PMed me today on my PS3 and he told me his PS3 blu-ray drive is broken. So he can't really run the clan as of yet, thus not running GTA IV. :(

Edited by GTAsoldier

Half of the new members the requested came from YouTube of the video I made Harwood. I helped :lamo:

That posted in this topic?

Depending on the way you look at it, being that half of the members are from Youtube, this is a "TGTAP & Youtube GTAIV Clan". :P

Harwood! I cant believe it but my 45 year old dad is currently playing with my PS3 in Maryland. Damn so i guess I wont be able to play until next month I'll ask him to bring it down in the next two weeks.