Vice City Supreme

Dr.Dbl-Gee

vcsupreme1kopiera6.png

Vice City Supreme is a total conversion mod for VC which changes basically everything in the game. The mod is based on 1994 but does not have a new storyline (yet). The actual game story line does not exist either. Tommy now owns one of the mansions in Prawn island and basically continues ruling Vice City. But during the years things have changed, now Vice City is a much larger place and features much more buildings and areas that have not existed in the previous story line. All vehicles are replaced with converions from SA with HD reflections. Many new features and extras will be added in this mod.

Features:

- New maps and locations - 60%

- Vehicles with HD reflections - 40%

- New player models + Cutscreens - 40%

- New outfits for game characters - 10%

- New HUD - 10%

- Car shops - 80%

- New weapon pickups - 50%

- New car spawns - 50%

- New interiors - 25%

- New vegetation - 65%

- New Radar - 10%

- New Peds - 0%

- New traffic (edited default.ide) - 10%

- New gangs - 0%

- New textures - 65%

- New loadscreens - 0%

- New weapons - 0%

And much more!

Old Screenshots:

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/7668/ab...dfactoryog2.jpg

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2476/ab...factory1ai5.jpg

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/2854/ab...factory2ml4.jpg

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/9726/ab...factory3qj0.jpg

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/8341/buildingsite2ar0.jpg

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/2427/ingamesite2fa2.jpg

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/6703/screenex6.jpg

This will also feature my Grand Prawn Island v.3 mod. Here is a trailer

GPI Trailer 1+

Edited by Dr.Dbl-Gee

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like always, pretty AWESOME! yes, you gotta make trucks, boats and helicopters appear but generally it seems like a good start. What will be the pourpose? any stunting stuff perhaps?

Anyway, when are you planing to release? I wanna be a tester for stunting if you do decide to do that. Good work!

Ok one.

OMG FREAKING AWESOME OMG OMG

Two

Can I test it too?

Three

How do I get it? Does it have to be online multi? Cause if thats the case, I aint playing this awesome ...CREATION

This will be a download avalible on my site. The mod will not only be this factory it will also complete all the building sites in VC and add "The Ghost Tower". I currently modeling some buildings. More updates soon.

I decided to add a few "Rusty mules" (rusty trucks) around. First i wanted them as part of the map (inaccessable) but then i decided to make them drivable as a propper car. The DFF model will stay the same, i will just make some rusty textures and stuff. BTW, thanks for the Idea of a car factory.

It looks like the meat factory in Blueberry, San Andreas.

It is. Its a converted model but i will change the textures. So far im trying to replace the building sites with other models which look simular. Here is my progress so far:

newbuildingszv9.jpg

Edited by Dr.Dbl-Gee

With such large buildings you might have problems with them appearing in time so you have might have to convert the LODs from SA too not only the base models. Also the grass texture must be changed becuase it does not match the VC grass. Otherwise very nice and the building you chose fits like it is the original one actually being built. Add more vegitation and stuff because it looks a bit plane. Waiting for updates.

Edited by AIR

Ayt, now that my site is fixed up and lookin good i can get back to work. I worked on the buildings a lot today. To the large building i added a swimming pool and some grass and vegetation to make it look nicer. I also removed the large crane because it did not really fit. I finished the other building site area, just gotta make a few corrections but it seems ok. Its a kinda half finished forgoten building site which meanwhile turned into a little forest type of area. Sounds gay but here are some screenshots:

buildingsite2ar0.jpg

ingamesite2fa2.jpg

More updates and test version release soon.

Thanks a lot for all your positive feedback guys. I just finished the Test version. I will upload it on my website and soon a link for testers will be avalible here. If you wish to test just let me know here and i will give you credit on the final version. Any bugs or errors can also be reported to me here or on my Email. Feel free to upload any screenshots here if you wish.

If there are any problems just let me know and i will try to help you out. Here is a list of sh*t i know about:

- No Lods (yet)

- No car spawns or script modifications (yet)

- Still a lot of empty space for further models

- falling through water in the swimming pool bug (hopefully will be fixed)

- No HD palm trees included (yet)

LINK FOR TESTERS AVALIBLE: HERE

Edited by Dr.Dbl-Gee

I'd like to be a tester, will it require multiplayer?

Also, im having problems finding the island. I have installed the grand prawn and the ghost factory, but I can't seem to find it. I have placed both the files into the GTA VC Maps section folder, but have not placed them in a folder inside the Maps folder, where do they go?

Edited by Vercetti Thug

I'd like to be a tester, will it require multiplayer?

Also, im having problems finding the island. I have installed the grand prawn and the ghost factory, but I can't seem to find it. I have placed both the files into the GTA VC Maps section folder, but have not placed them in a folder inside the Maps folder, where do they go?

Testing will not be multiplayer i guess, but im not sure yet. If the game does not crash while loading, it means you did the installation correctly. The folders "nbeachw" and "ghostfactory" go inside /data/maps. The building sites are in their usual places, around Vice Beach/bridge to Starfish Island. The factory is kinda hard to find because it does not load until you are close enough. I will put up a map soon. Prawn Island is in its usual place too, the studio island. fly a helicopter or a drive a boat from Prawn Island towards the ocean and you should find it. More updates soon.

Edited by Dr.Dbl-Gee

Also add me to list of Testers please. I will try and install it now to see if it works and its not multiplayer is it? I will let you know of my oppinion once i played it. Thanks.

*Edit

I just installed it, works quite smoothly without crashing. I love the new atmosphere created in Vice Beach! Seems to be very nice overall. But there are some errors like that there are no LODs which make the buildings and other large objects not appear until you come very close to them but you know about this already. It would also be better if you could add better lighting to the first building, its a bit dark.

It was quite tricky finding the "Ghost Island" with the factory on it because it only appeared when i came right up to it. I drove towards the ocean from Prawn Island and found it on the way. It would be good if you would put up a map as you said. When i find out more i will let you know.

Edited by AIR

Its like finding a hidden package! I put the files in the maps section, and I went to Prawn Island. nothing. What and where is the thing im looking for? Plus, can I find it on a save file

Alright i will make a map pic because if you dont know where it is its almost imposible to find. Well it is a "ghost factory" so... lol. Anyway here i just completed the map:

mapzl9.jpg

Edited by Dr.Dbl-Gee