[Official] Clan Leaders Needed

Chris

Hey guys,

It's time we get our official clans organised. We need to get some leaders who can help to organise matches against our opponents. Currently, our main opponents will be guys from gta4.tv who are doing a similar thing but already have their clans running. Basically, you and the equivalent leader from their gang will agree on a time and day to play a game and the rules etc. Apart from that all you need to do is get a decent group of people in your timezone and make sure they're all online and added to your friends list so you can invite them to matches.

We'll have 3 timezones areas, if one isn't yours then pick the closest. We'll have these for both consoles, making a total of 6 clans.

Leaders are needed for:

GMT-8 - GMT-5: - USA/Canada

GMT0 - GMT+2 - UK and Europe

GMT+8 - GMT+13 - Australia and New Zealand and other Asian countries

NOTE: If you're in between Europe and Aus and would like a clan for that, just let me know, only reason I didn't list one was because I don't think there's enough users for that area. But I may be wrong.

Requirements:

-Be online regularly

-Add all clan members to your friends list so they can be invited to matches

-Communicate with your clan members as well as the opponents' leader to agree on matches and game times

-Organise your members so they are aware of when the matches are and can get online

To apply, just put forward your username, console, and the timezone group you want to lead, and if you're a trustworthy member I'll give you the go-ahead to set up an official topic for your clan so you can begin recruiting and discuss everything. And yes, if you like you can name your clan.

Hopefully if this all goes as planned we'll have a dedicated forum for official stuff, to seperate everything from the general multiplayer discussion.

Don't worry if someone else has put their name forward for what you wanted, I'll probably be choosing sometime over the weekend, and besides, you can work together if you like since you'd be in the same clan anyway ;)

Due to low numbers I've merge the two American clans.

OGTAM you can go ahead and start the official American PS3 clan

Artur you can go ahead and start the official Xbox 360 American clan

and yes I'll still temporarily lead the UK X360 clan, those who posted need to go and join it though and I'll choose one of you at a later date, my topic is in this forum.

I see there's 3 of you applying for PS3 UK leader. I'm tempted to choose Ciaran simply because he's been around longer. And I think I will, so you can go ahead and start a topic for that. GTA Don and 69... I guess you can both help and co-run or something. Suppose you've immediately got 3 members so it's a good start if nothing else!

Where's all the Aussies gone!? We still need 2 of you for the 2 clans there.

I see there's 3 of you applying for PS3 UK leader. I'm tempted to choose Ciaran simply because he's been around longer. And I think I will, so you can go ahead and start a topic for that. GTA Don and 69... I guess you can both help and co-run or something. Suppose you've immediately got 3 members so it's a good start if nothing else!

Translation: Chris loves me more! :P

Topic is now set up for people to come and join.